"It didnt touch home with me this whole fame thing until I had a huge breakup and I wanted for it to just stop"

I always considered she was talking about her break up with JT here, do you guys agree? It makes a lot of since considering how emotional and low she was feeling during Stages, she was also so eager for her vacation. 

It's disgusting how he sold her out so much especially considering how clearly heart broken she was.

• Love 2

I rewatched FBS yesterday and I was so drained - I have to rewatch Stages now; but in general I think it’s just so unfair how we treated her.

I think her true breakup was JT - not because of him, but because of it being her “first” relationship that was made official and that everyone “loved” and “cared” for.

I think that breakup meant more than just breaking up with him, but more like breaking up with the dream, with the fantasy, with the bubble, with perfection; I think it was the then the first time she had to face “reality” and that being super famous wasn’t all fun and games as it had seemed so far.

I don’t think Kevin was as special, as it just seemed like she was on a mission with him.

I forget she was so young; it just wasn’t right, she needed love, privacy, and comprehension... and yet here we are years later.

• Love 3
23 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

I rewatched FBS yesterday and I was so drained - I have to rewatch Stages now; but in general I think it’s just so unfair how we treated her.

I think her true breakup was JT - not because of him, but because of it being her “first” relationship that was made official and that everyone “loved” and “cared” for.

I think that breakup meant more than just breaking up with him, but more like breaking up with the dream, with the fantasy, with the bubble, with perfection; I think it was the then the first time she had to face “reality” and that being super famous wasn’t all fun and games as it had seemed so far.

I don’t think Kevin was as special, as it just seemed like she was on a mission with him.

I forget she was so young; it just wasn’t right, she needed love, privacy, and comprehension... and yet here we are years later.

FTR gave us so much insight tbh, we just didnt pay that much attention, I really liked the part that she said she had in her this need to rebel when explaining everything that went through. It really explains a lot of her behaviour starting in 2002. I think she was tired of being miss perfect/nice for so long and only getting backlash, it also led her to resent her team and family.

I do think she suffered a great deal with the Kevin breakup and I find it funny how despite people actually trying to change the narrative, in FTR she admits that he left her. There was so much going on with her, you'd think people would be mor sympathetic. 

• Love 4