Who Would You Like Britney To Work With On B10?

Some Danja and some Max, but mostly something new - whatever she feels like doing at that time, perhaps with someone new to the scene with something to prove?

I want the lyricism and depth of ITZ, the grit, ***iness and cohesiveness of Blackout, and the maturity and vocals of Glory (including all those glorious background vocals they hid in LMD and Liar 😭). Sprinkle in some new **** that Britney always finds herself on, and you have yourself one happy boy (me :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:).

As for as collabs; Janet, Dua, Doja, The Weekend, Joji, Rina or Rihanna. 

• Love 1

Reading through a lot of these posts makes me want to barf with all the Max and Danja! Danja sucks now and clearly y’all really don’t want to her to grow, but I really shouldn’t be surprised by that because anytime she does stray from the “Britney formula” yall ***** about it! I honestly hope she never works with Max or Danja again! If any older producer should come back it’s Bloodshy because he’s very versatile and doesn’t have a specific sound to his work!

10 hours ago, OCBoy1985 said:

I do too feel like Glory was a step in the right direction.

I'm dying for her and Bloodshy & Avant to get back together.

She's to them what Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis is to Janet!

The problem is that they aren’t together anymore. One of them is a dance artist now called Galantis (flawless songs) but I do think they’d come back for Britney!

I don't think there will be any B10, at least soon, in years or a decade but if so it would be Xtina for sure, Usher my second one, Selena Gomez the third and the Weeknd could be nice too, Doja Cat, Carol G maybe for a Latin track. 

She need to collaborate with streaming giants like

1. Ariana grande

2.Weekend

3.Eminem/Drake

4. No Gaga or Christina or Shakira..it should be Rihanna / Taylor Swift ( May be a country themed) / Kesha( like an empowering song on women exploitation) 

5. A **** song with Selena Gomez like breathe on me

6. Lizzo/ Cradi  B 

7. I wish she do a song with Adele in her original deep voice