Your Favorite Album Tracks Tier List

5 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Katy_Perry_-_Witness_(Official_Album_Cover).png

Pop Perfect: Roulette 🍒 Swish Swish 🍒 Mind Maze 🍒 Tsunami 🍒 Bigger Than Me

Almost Perfect: Witness 🍒 Déjà Vu 🍒 Power 🍒 Miss You More 🍒 Chained to the Rhythm 🍒 Bon Appétit 🍒 Pendulum 🍒 Dance With The Devil

Meh-diocre: Hey Hey Hey 🍒 Save As Draft 🍒 Act My Age

Skip: Into Me You See

This album deserved better, tbh. Had she not marketed it as "purposeful pop", it would've been received better, IMO. Also, how and why does Tinashe have a writing credit on Act My Age. It's catchy, but it's also so freakin' cringy. :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised:

Oh yes! That woke and purposeful marketing ruined the Witness era. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Btw, Chained To The Rhythm • Miss You More > Mind Maze • Bigger Than Me :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

• Haha 1

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQBkVNn7cUzxsTY_1loAgd

Pop Perfect = Roar • Birthday • Walking On Air • By The Grace Of God

Almost Perfect = Legendary Lovers • Unconditionally • Dark Horse • This Is How We Do • Ghost • Double Rainbow • It Takes Two

Meh-diocre = International Smile • Love Me • Spiritual • Choose Your Battles

Skip = This Moment

Katy's best and underrated album. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Love 2

Taylor_Swift_-_Folklore.png

Pop Perfect = the 1, cardigan, the last great American dynasty, this is me trying, epiphany 

Almost Perfect = exile, my tears ricochet, seven, august, invisible string, mad woman

Meh-diocre = betty, peace, hoax

Skip = mirror ball, illicit affairs 

220px-Taylor_Swift_-_Lover.png

Pop Perfect = Cruel Summer / Lover / The Archer / Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince / Cornelia Street / Death By A Thousand Cuts / False God / You Need To Calm Down / Afterglow / Daylight

Almost Perfect = I Think He Knows / It's Nice To Have A Friend

Meh-diocre = London Boy / Paper Rings / Soon You'll Get Better

Skip = I Forgot That You Existed / The Man / ME!

7 hours ago, ALBAVEASP said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQBkVNn7cUzxsTY_1loAgd

Pop Perfect = Roar • Birthday • Walking On Air • By The Grace Of God

Almost Perfect = Legendary Lovers • Unconditionally • Dark Horse • This Is How We Do • Ghost • Double Rainbow • It Takes Two

Meh-diocre = International Smile • Love Me • Spiritual • Choose Your Battles

Skip = This Moment

Katy's best and underrated album. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Tea but how is it underrated? Isn't her most acclaimed record? :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Tea but how is it underrated? Isn't her most acclaimed record? :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

Yeah, with 61/100 Metacritic score, but it usually comes 3rd or 4th place as most favorite Katy Perry album in public polls. Teenage Dream, One Of The Boys and Smile are great contenders. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Spoiler

Btw, 61/100 is still quite low imo. Mrs. Gomez's P-u-ssy-tion has still managed to earn more than 70/100 points. :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Why does everyone love this track :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

Because of these lyrics, "You make feel like I'm losing my virginity" and "The taste of your honey is so sweet". :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

Spoiler

I'm still convinced Hummingbird Heartbeat follows Peacock on tracklisting. :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

Miley_Cyrus_-_Plastic_Hearts.png

Pop Perfect = Midnight Sky / Angels Like You / Plastic Hearts / Gimme What I Want / Hate Me / Night Crawling / Prisoner

Almost Perfect =  High / Golden G String / WTF Do I Know / Edge of Midnight (Midnight Sky remix) / Heart Of Glass / Bad Karma

Meh-diocre = Never Be Me / Zombie (live from the NIVA Save Our Stage Festival)

Skip = 0

• Love 2
  • Like 1

R-16413981-1607602578-5810.jpeg.jpg

Pop Perfect - Invitation, Make Me…, Do You Wanna Come Over?, Slumber Party, Better, Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortes), Mood Ring

Almost Perfect - Man on the Moon, Just Luv Me, Just Like Me, Love Me Down, Matches

Meh-diocre - Hard to Forget Ya, What You Need, Liar, If I’m Dancing, Swimming in the Stars

Skip - Private Show, Clumsy, Coupure Electrique

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block