What are your thoughts on cheating?

• Super Mods

I think its horrible and probably the worst thing to happen to a relationship (besides abuse)

People who cheat SICKEN me!

There's no justification for it.

If you know you're not happy with someone or gonna commit,

why stay with them and go behind their back?? 

Its better to just break it off with the truth, 

It'll save the heartache

• Like 9
58 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I think its horrible and probably the worst thing to happen to a relationship (besides abuse)

People who cheat SICKEN me!

There's no justification for it.

If you know you're not happy with someone or gonna commit,

why stay with them and go behind their back?? 

Its better to just break it off with the truth, 

It'll save the heartache

So you are saying the relationship it’s irreparable, particularly if they are trying to work things out?

• Super Mods
15 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

So you are saying the relationship it’s irreparable, particularly if they are trying to work things out?

Im not saying they cant work things out but just that the trust has been battered and will never be the same.

You can try but the betrayal is unforgivable imo.

And also even if u get back with somebody, the possibility of cheating is higher especially if

it happened before. 

People dont just change like that

• Love 3
  • Like 1
34 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Im not saying they cant work things out but just that the trust has been battered and will never be the same.

You can try but the betrayal is unforgivable imo.

And also even if u get back with somebody, the possibility of cheating is higher especially if

it happened before. 

People dont just change like that

Hmm, good point 

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Yeah.

Just out of curiosity, what made you wanna post about this?

I feel like all my friends have cheated on their significant partner at some point. I’m starting to feel that I might be too judgemental. That is, I can’t look at relationships so black and white since I’m never heard of a perfect couple yet. Like true love love if that makes sense 

10 hours ago, Princess Britney 007 said:

No matter how ****ty your relationship is, don't cheat! It's part of your character. 

Yes! But how many of us have perfect characters? And as I’ve gotten older, I’m a strong believer people can reform and change. I feel like I shouldn’t be as discerning, but I don’t know. And some people have mental health issues that impairs their judgement. So idk anymore 

• Love 1

Cheating Is childish. And if u're not able to keep a relationship, ask urself in which part of ur being u haven't grown up. So if u can't be in a relationship don't do silly things as trouple or cheating cause u wouldn't respect the One u stay with and Would lead u Only to unsatisfaction, these things, in the end, never work.

Be adult, control ur pleasure. This Will give u balance.

Disney Hello GIF by O&O, Inc

That's all!

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, Gioney said:

Cheating Is childish. And if u're not able to keep a relationship, ask urself in which part of ur being u haven't grown up. So if u can't be in a relationship don't do silly things as trouple or cheating cause u wouldn't respect the One u stay with and Would lead u Only to unsatisfaction, these things, in the end, never work.

Be adult, control ur pleasure. This Will give u balance.

Disney Hello GIF by O&O, Inc

That's all!

This is stupid take tbh, people dont need to be in a relationship if they dont want to. It has nothing to do with growing up.

The fact that society pretty much forces everyone to be in monogamous relationships (like this post shows) is what leads to a lot of people cheating

• Love 1

I think there are various ways of "cheating" on your partner, not just ***ual cheating. If we stopped being so defamatory to people who cheated and start an open conversation about the reasons, more relationships would last. Not saying that cheating is a good thing though; I'm saying that ***ual cheating is just one way of hurting the person you love the most.

I can really recommend Esther's approach to it:

• Like 2
13 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I feel like all my friends have cheated on their significant partner at some point. I’m starting to feel that I might be too judgemental. That is, I can’t look at relationships so black and white since I’m never heard of a perfect couple yet. Like true love love if that makes sense 

Maybe you need to start realizing that love is never perfect. People make mistakes. Life isn't always perfect. 

Relationship means "relating" to your partner. Yes, cheating is a bad choice, but maybe your partner felt he couldn't talk about his/her needs with you. And that is the point where it isn't about your partner anymore but about yourself.

I feel like we are so judgemental on cheaters feeling that "leaving is better than staying as you deserve better". But maybe the partner really regrets it. And that is when it is time to start deep conversations. And trust me...your relationship will never be the same. But that is good! Life means change ❤️

• Love 1

If you agree to an open relationship or even the once or twice 3some/****...is that considered cheating? I mean you're still stepping out on your partner and being intimate with another person.

Or is it only considered cheating if you go into the relationship monogamous? I just started watching Big Love on HBO Max and it made think how these 3 women are okay sharing their husband and also how this man thinks its okay for him to have multiple wives but the wives are expected to stay loyal to him. Especially the first wife. They were together for like 10-12 years and she got cancer. The husband than suggests polygamy and it's said that she loved him so much she didn't want to lose him, so she accepted.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block