Britney is technically still working?

I can’t help but feel that what’s happening on her ig is representative of more than just making her look manic.

Instagram for a star of Britney’s is a business= money.

therefore Britney’s attention seeking worthy post have to be generating a large income for team con

so technically in a twisted way she is working, of course none of us know why she is filming these videos, rather it’s forced or not…or what i believe is she is being drugged and being falsely led to believe these post are fine. Medication can do stuff to yeah, we've seen it before and the whole reason for the free Britney movement is because she refused her meds…everyone seems to forget that to me I wish more attention was brought to the voicemail and I want more public conversations that address the medication allegations but of course team con is working hard to stop the narrative from getting out

• Love 1
  • Like 8
4 hours ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I wish they’d shut that mess of an Instagram account down.

1000%

Feels like the instagram strategically provides her just enough of a lifeline to the outside world to keep her from fighting harder for actual freedom. If it were to be somehow shut down I think it'd be painfully obvious to Britney just how quarantined her life is. 

• Like 1

I have no opinion on her posts but I don’t think attention should be brought to the refusing meds thing cuz we don’t know the reality of her situation meaning we don’t know if she actually needs meds or not. If we could prove she doesn’t need meds and they are drugging her anyway, then I’d say spread her refusing meds like wild fire BUT we can’t prove that, so what were left with is non fans thinking she’s refusing legit meds that she needs and therefore she needs the cship cuz she’s neglecting her health, u know what I mean. Spreading that vague nugget of info could work against her and we don’t want that.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I agree. People usually think "working" means doing a Vegas residency, touring or releasing new music, but it can be much more than that.

I noticed the IGs account "Brit" has been tagging, it's odd for such a "personal account" (that's the excuse for her unusual content) all the tagging and name drops.

About the videos, It doesn't feel genuine, the dance videos seems like a job now. She probably has a schedule for the videos weekly, the new content can't stop.

It's twisted but all the controversy is great for her career right now.

• Love 2
56 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

I agree. People usually think "working" means doing a Vegas residency, touring or releasing new music, but it can be much more than that.

I noticed the IGs account "Brit" has been tagging, it's odd for such a "personal account" (that's the excuse for her unusual content) all the tagging and name drops.

About the videos, It doesn't feel genuine, the dance videos seems like a job now. She probably has a schedule for the videos weekly, the new content can't stop.

Respectfully disagree.

I find it extremely hard to believe that Britney publicly stated in legal pleadings that she refuses to work until her father is removed as her conservator, yet will adhere to a schedule of when she should post dance videos, which are heavily edited considering she doesn't have independent access to a phone and social media.

I think she really could not care less about her career and whether this controversy is great for it or not. If she did, she would be actually working, but despite the manic captions on her posts, the only uncontroverted statements that Britney has given are that she is afraid of her father and will not do a thing that will help him financially until he has no more control over her. 

Britney has plenty of money, although it is presently being siphoned by hangers-on that are no better than the vultures who took advantage of her in 2007-08. To say this whole thing is great for her career right now is at best missing the forest for the trees. 

18 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I have no opinion on her posts but I don’t think attention should be brought to the refusing meds thing cuz we don’t know the reality of her situation meaning we don’t know if she actually needs meds or not. If we could prove she doesn’t need meds and they are drugging her anyway, then I’d say spread her refusing meds like wild fire BUT we can’t prove that, so what were left with is non fans thinking she’s refusing legit meds that she needs and therefore she needs the cship cuz she’s neglecting her health, u know what I mean. Spreading that vague nugget of info could work against her and we don’t want that.

14 hours ago, Buffybot said:

13 hours ago, britneyluv said:

Respectfully disagree.

I find it extremely hard to believe that Britney publicly stated in legal pleadings that she refuses to work until her father is removed as her conservator, yet will adhere to a schedule of when she should post dance videos, which are heavily edited considering she doesn't have independent access to a phone and social media.

I think she really could not care less about her career and whether this controversy is great for it or not. If she did, she would be actually working, but despite the manic captions on her posts, the only uncontroverted statements that Britney has given are that she is afraid of her father and will not do a thing that will help him financially until he has no more control over her. 

Britney has plenty of money, although it is presently being siphoned by hangers-on that are no better than the vultures who took advantage of her in 2007-08. To say this whole thing is great for her career right now is at best missing the forest for the trees. 

I agree with all 3 of you in different ways but also remember in 2011 they made her work under the use of *****, in the start of the residency she was still very nervous until 2015 (was it the stop of ***** or was it a new ****, something obviously changed in her life and she had gotten some creative control glory )then in 2017 she’s manically performing on stage 

also for a celeb like Britney her ig isn’t “simply personal” she wouldn’t have a social media manager and it wouldn’t be owned by britney brands under Jamie if it was truly her account . Fact of the matter the girl owns nothing, not even her own day to day choices….

then it’s reported she stopped taking her meds and that’s why dom with canceled 

I believe the meds have everything to do with it and I’m so said this thread died. This discussion needs to be had

• Like 2
18 hours ago, Dirk said:

basically, there's also a responsibility to the fans and public like, she just can't disappear from instagram and enjoy her life and hiatus for awhile, have you guys ever think about this? the impact of a big star like Britney in some peoples life? big artists really are trapped to the business, even on their chill times they have to provide some content in today's world. Britney's ig right now is the way they found it to keep giving people something.

Emma Watson posted noting on her social media accounts for months. Beyonce as well.And the German singer Helene Fischer (she is huge in Germany ,sold millions of CD´s but is very canny with her privat life.)

And some of the huge names ( but more actors) don´t even have an account somewhere or are it´s just about their job running by their team with less self input.

3 minutes ago, Louis-j said:

Her page is promoting so many small brands, are u blind ? :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:   

I am, I never noticed :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:  Any examples ? My second thought was that she promotes some artists with the music they chose to use on the recordings

• Like 2

Her account promoted these following things in the last 2 weeks :

Stock photos site @dreamstime

- Instagram pages related to animals @cutecatsfu @animalsandwild @cats.cutesy

- Makeup artist page @vladamua :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

- Perfume shoutout @Guerlain 

- Quotes pages @bossbabe.inc @thegoodquote

I mean, hello, all the posts that are not her selfies or videos are basically "hidden" ads. :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
On 5/28/2021 at 3:57 PM, Britman512 said:

I can’t help but feel that what’s happening on her ig is representative of more than just making her look manic.

Instagram for a star of Britney’s is a business= money.

therefore Britney’s attention seeking worthy post have to be generating a large income for team con

so technically in a twisted way she is working, of course none of us know why she is filming these videos, rather it’s forced or not…or what i believe is she is being drugged and being falsely led to believe these post are fine. Medication can do stuff to yeah, we've seen it before and the whole reason for the free Britney movement is because she refused her meds…everyone seems to forget that to me I wish more attention was brought to the voicemail and I want more public conversations that address the medication allegations but of course team con is working hard to stop the narrative from getting out

Yea celebrities get paid very good just to post or tweet about a product. Sometimes they can get paid upwards of 250K or more, not bad for 1m of work.

Britney IG is very weird and something definitely seems off by a lot of her posts.

I don’t know if it’s her or her team that’s posting this stuff to make her appear that way .. so they can keep her in this conservatorship so they can continue to use her for her money and connections?

Speaking of money it’s crazy how much her net worth have went down in a matter of 2 yrs. Britney a few yrs ago was worth over  200 million according to  Celebritynetworth.com and also Forbes. If she doesn’t have control over her finances then where is all of her money going too? Britney doesn’t appear to spend a lot of money on jewelry, cars, clothes and  100K Hermès Birkin bags like most celebrities do. 

I said it before & I’ll say it again EVERYONE that’s involved in her conservatorship and that’s benefiting financially needs to be investigated by the FBI. Everyone from her Father, the lawyers, the Drs, the judges, whoever is handling her money and assets everyone! I’m not a betting man but I’m almost sure it’s some illegal **** happening here. And I wouldn’t be surprised if money was deposited into certain Drs and judges accounts to keep Britney in this awful situation for almost 14 yrs now.

This whole thing is disgusting and I just hope Britney can soon get some kind of control over her life. I can’t imagine me being 35 and having to ask for permission to spend my own money, who I can’t and can hang out with, not allowing me to see my kids etc etc.

I would probably never forgive my father for doing this to me either and he would be ex’d out of my life and cut off financially.

Just my 2 cents on this awful situation.

• Love 2

Yes, of course they make money with any artist's social media. They've been promoting other stuff since the beginning of time, did you forget the aplus.com era? She's been sharing quotes and google pics from ages too, also reposting accounts like that woman that made the doll drawings or that buff guy with tattoos. She's also promoted other artists' work too, like when Shakira and Rihanna released their duet (what benefit did she have in promoting artists from a different record label than hers?)

The thing is, technically, she never said she didn't want money in, her lawyer said that she said she was refusing to perform. Conservatorship or not, she still has to pay for her ex-husband and kids, her house maintenance, and any other expenses even if she's still under an allowance. And with the amount of legal fees they make her pay, yes, her fortune can run out if there's no income of money. Also, I really doubt for Britney there's even a point of comparison between recording/performing to making a video for Instagram. Also not having any income would play against her too when trying to get out of the conservatorship (remember how they also used the excuse of her refusing the $1M for the The Zone appearance?)

If her father is using her Instagram as any evidence of her not being ok, it's only after people started pointing out she doesn't look ok, echoed by The Blast or TMZ, when they're just videos on a social media platform made for fun. Have you ever seen an actual person going through a manic episode?

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Yes, of course they make money with any artist's social media. They've been promoting other stuff since the beginning of time, did you forget the aplus.com era? She's been sharing quotes and google pics from ages too, also reposting accounts like that woman that made the doll drawings or that buff guy with tattoos. She's also promoted other artists' work too, like when Shakira and Rihanna released their duet (what benefit did she have in promoting artists from a different record label than hers?)

The thing is, technically, she never said she didn't want money in, her lawyer said that she said she was refusing to perform. Conservatorship or not, she still has to pay for her ex-husband and kids, her house maintenance, and any other expenses even if she's still under an allowance. And with the amount of legal fees they make her pay, yes, her fortune can run out if there's no income of money. Also, I really doubt for Britney there's even a point of comparison between recording/performing to making a video for Instagram. Also not having any income would play against her too when trying to get out of the conservatorship (remember how they also used the excuse of her refusing the $1M for the The Zone appearance?)

If her father is using her Instagram as any evidence of her not being ok, it's only after people started pointing out she doesn't look ok, echoed by The Blast or TMZ, when they're just videos on a social media platform made for fun. Have you ever seen an actual person going through a manic episode?

I have seen an actual person going through a manic episode actually I live with a person with lives with that condition…my father is also a psychologist, besides that I have quite an amount of knowledge on bipolar meds and manic behavior…bipolar meds are extremely dangerous if played with or not taken properly… higer or lower dosages can indeed induce mania or put her into such a low sedated state. 

I’m not a doctor but based off watching her on stage behavior, ig behavior, and her old interviews from primeny. I think I can tell when Britney is just being her goofy self vs when something is off. I’m not saying that is what is currently happening but black mirror Ashley o and Miley shouting free Britney will forever be memory that lives rent free in my mind... I think we can all tell, it’s often written all over her face that something is wrong, and it’s even further proven when you study her body language off stage, and on ig. Also study her body language when I suspect she’s on vs off… you can just see clear differences

Maybe she is filming these cat suit videos for fun, I mean she looks great and healthy in them to me tbh… we also have no idea when they were filmed I feel like those post were actually quite normal if they had been edited properly and not posted during this time… they are purposely posting these videos now but I believe Britney is a smart girl so I don’t believe she is willing filming these videos to give them content to shame her…unless she’s truly in the dark…  but once again she’s smart right, sooo what’s being done to keep her this unaware?!!!

i don’t disagree with you on the money concept it does make sense to a certain degree…but I also part of believes Britney doesn’t care at all and wants the estate bled dry on purpose…let’s be honest that won’t happen, she is signed to a record label she will always receive income from her albums, streams, etc and let’s not forget that perfume line that is still going strong…

I don’t believe Britney is the one at worried about money…she doesn’t need to work at all anymore…she makes moneys in her sleep!

• Like 2