Actor Taye Diggs Talks About Missing His Chance To Have s** With Britney

Give him more? Taye Diggs revealed during an interview with Andy Cohen's SiriusXM show Radio Andythat he thought he had the chance to do more than dance with Britney Spears when he made a cameo in her video for "Boys" off 2001's Britney.

"Two days ago -- I just remembered this, and I think I was with Idina [Menzel] at the time -- I feel like I had an in because we were in between shots, and she said, 'Hey! You're a good dancer!'" Diggs shared when Cohen asked him to revisit his experience filming the music video. "And I was so kind of starstruck. I just like [does goofy giggle and voice], 'Thanks! Thanks!' But I feel like that was my in if I kind of wanted to do a little something, and I missed it. I feel like I missed my opening."

Cohen asked for clarification, wondering if the star was talking about potentially dating or simply dancing with the pop princess.

"No! Just have s** with her!" Diggs shared. "I had fun. She was huge! She was huge. ... I think Jason Priestley was in it as well, and I thought that was interesting. Kind of an array of celebrity."

In addition to Diggs and the 90210 star, Mike Myers (as international man of mystery Austin Powers!) Pharrell Williams and others also made cameos in the music video.

Watch Diggs' interview with Cohen, and revisit the "Boys" video:

https://www.billboard.com/amp/articles/news/9579935/taye-diggs-britney-spears-hookup-boys-music-video

On 5/28/2021 at 9:39 PM, AP4 said:

He thought he missed his chance to have *** with her because she complimented his dancing? While she was dating JT still….dude sounds like an ******* and should have just kept all that to himself. 

whenever someone tells me im a good dancer i automatically know they want to have s**. It can be a 75 year old woman at a random wedding, she obviously wants it :jumpney_britney_green_excited_yay:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

That's just classy right there. 

It's times like this that I feel like I wouldn't have been happy in either body. I'm unattractive so I caught a lot of **** in my life. I'm unhappy about it. But I flip the coin over and realize I would be just as unhappy if I'm hot and this is the kinda **** I'm catching on the other side. :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black: