Lady Gaga "Born This Way" The Tenth Anniversary CD & Merch + New Reimagined "Judas" Track with BIg Freedia

• Content Curators
13 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Wow, this is surprisingly good. I might actually give the bonus tracks a listen if they're all remakes. I don't think I've ever seen anyone do a remix album of remakes by other artists. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Exactly, that's a very unique and brand new way to present a project.

I don't mind this new version of "Judas" it's not my fave but it's not bad ether.

I would of loved brand new songs though however, I can't wait to see what else she's got :ahhh_britney_scream_glory_excited_yay_pumped: I love this album.

• Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
12 hours ago, Henri39 said:

She absolutely don't need that to reach high sale buddy

But she did do it thought :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod: let's not pretend we weren't there when it was on sale for 99 cent.

• Content Curators
2 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Call Madonna and give us the mash up we deserve to silence the haters of both fan bases and critics. 

Ohh yesssss, how iconic would this be? :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

• Love 1

16 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

God, it took me forever to remember what other track that I'd been listening to Big Freedia was featured on, and of course it was the Friday remix:

Big Freedia being booked by A-listers left and right. First, Rebecca Black. Now, Gaga. :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised:

Are we really forgetting the Kesha that relaunched her party girl. 

@Midnight being the only Beyhive. I'm actually disappointed in u..

This is the same artist in the formation video that basically said I didn't come to play, I came to slay bishes. 

3 hours ago, Midnight said:

It's not been revealed yet but, I'm pretty sure it's just gonna be covers by other artist.

It's called born this way reimagined.

From the judas remix. She's giving the artists to do their own spins. 

I can't wait for the bottom to demand in heavy metal lover..

" I want your whiskey mouth over my blond south"

3 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

To be fair, I haven't listened to Kesha in years... :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised:

That's a shame Raising hell and That album is a great pop album, she just got called a sell out and it bombed..

I know @Jordan Miller probably disagrees with what happened but after the mature statements in Rainbow, it was a lot of a sell out back lash to go back to her original sound after such a mature departure that felt to some more authentic than Joanne, given how Kesha actually had country roots thanks to her mom. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

That's a shame Raising hell and That album is a great pop album, she just got called a sell out and it bombed..

I know @Jordan Miller probably disagrees with what happened but after the mature statements in Rainbow, it was a lot of a sell out back lash to go back to her original sound after such a mature departure that felt to some more authentic than Joanne, given how Kesha actually had country roots thanks to her mom. 

I should give it a listen, tbh. I sometimes forget that she's not only a good vocalist but also a good songwriter. :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

On 5/28/2021 at 10:17 AM, Midnight said:

I wonder how he's gonna feel about the amazon special discount bonus remix of "Flop & I" ft Ms Clown :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

@Blackout2006 thoughts? maybe they can replace her with Igloo before the release, let's start a petition :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

On 5/28/2021 at 9:22 AM, Midnight said:

Government Clown ft Katherine (reimagined and also included on the Smile Live flop sessions) on vinyl for it's 1 year anniversary :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

On 5/28/2021 at 9:56 AM, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

@Blackout2006 is gonna have a conniption when they come back :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

OMG THEY R COLLABING? :unbelievableney_happy_smile_joy_overjoyed_excited_yay:

• Haha 2
  • Content Curators
7 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

In Gaga's dreams* Since Katy's status would boost her fading relevancy :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

delusion :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:  delusion :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: delusion :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Gaga is solidified in the industry and still sells without any issues while being  perceived as a fading pop star while Kathy struggles to sell and is perceived as a FLOP :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block