Lady Gaga "Born This Way" The Tenth Anniversary CD & Merch + New Reimagined "Judas" Track with BIg Freedia

29 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Why are you so cynical about EVERYTHING?Β :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised: If this were anyone else, I'd accept critique, but this is Gaga. You know damn well how extra she is, and how overly seriously she takes these things. It's clearly not about numbers considering the artist on the remix/remake.Β :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

I'm just saying that this feels like an underwhelming way to celebrate the album's 10th anniversary. An EP with unreleased BTW songs would've been amazing, but no instead she's doing BTW remixesΒ even though BTW already got a remix album back in 2011.Β :wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

I'm sorry, butΒ with her selling beauty products on Amazon, promoting Oreos and being a full-time actress now, it's so clear thatΒ she doesn't give a damn about releasing quality music products that her fans actually want. :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

• Love 1
2 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I forgot to say that I’m jealous that all these artists are doing cool things for their anniversaries and releasing new material and we get scraps. Of course I keep spending my coins buying the picture vinyls, but I need a Britney 20th anniversary edition withΒ She’ll Never Be MeΒ andΒ When I Say SoΒ :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

We can still get Jamie Lynne's "reimagined" version of I'm a Slave 4 Lou on vinyl this fall :explainlol_stare_spin:

William Eyelash can do Not a Girl and Queenlivia Rodrigo the Overprotected Darkchild Remix

• Haha 3

I used to stan Gaga so hard, as in make costumes for her concerts stan, but I'm so over this to be honest.

She released an album she scrapped as fast as she could for ho-hum side projects and now this?Β 

Β 

I mean honestly, I knew Taylor rerecording her albums would make other artists see it as a trend, but this is ridiculous. We don't need a 10 year anniversary rerelease with no new work from Gaga herself. It's a blatant cashgrab.

Give us bonus tracks, unreleased songs but I mean come on, we're getting this and a chromatica remix album with collabs?Β 

Pass.

• Like 2

You and I featuring Adam Lambert of Queen and Adam Lambert..considering she worked with Brian May on that track and sampled queen.

Β 

But how dare she doesn't do Black Jesus Amen Fashion (Jesus is the new Black, Fashion of his love and The queen.

Β 

Are we gonna get the explicit version uploaded since that was only available on the I'll fated USB version of the album..

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Arianna said:

Gaga stan here. The merch blows and so does the new Judas. Sorry..

Of course it does, it's just a cash grab during the month of pride..

Β 

She's probably still mad that Stonewall asked Madonna to represent them as their ambassador for their 50th anniversary and headline pride herself at global pride which next time it happens it's in Brazil I think.Β Β 

• Content Curators
14 hours ago, Isla said:

I would have preferred a disc of unreleased songs tbh.

Is Gaga on the new versions of the tracks or is it just covers by other artists?

It's not been revealed yet but, I'm pretty sure it's just gonna be covers by other artist.

Β 

• Like 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block