Lady Gaga "Born This Way" The Tenth Anniversary CD & Merch + New Reimagined "Judas" Track with BIg Freedia

• Content Curators

Lady Gaga is releasing a special edition of her album "Born This Way" in celebration of it's tenth anniversary.

The album will be released June 18 but is already available for pre-order.

It will include a second disc with reimagined versions of the songs from the album. The track "Judas" with Big Freedia is now available on streaming platforms.

Check out the details on the tweets, are you excited for this? I know I am.

The new track.

Gaga.JPG.9c671dfdac76285480ecddb98324e3e5.JPG

Related:

Edited by Midnight
  • Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Why do they gotta always ruin things? :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words: Judas is perfection left alone :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

I have to listen to it, I haven't heard it yet, Oli is also dropping something new tonight :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing: so sorry 

• Haha 1

• Content Curators
4 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Can’t wait to listen to another reimagined track 

Born This They (feat Sam Smith and Demi Lovato) :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip: 

don't forget about katy, she fits right in with the flops now :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Haha 3

Literally who is Big Freedia? If they're going to shill BTW and try to score some extra streams, they should've at least remixed Judas with a big LGBTQ artist. If this had been The Weeknd or Taylor you know they would've gone all out and actually gotten someone relevant on the track. 

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
5 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Government Flop feat Katy Perry :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Government Clown ft Katherine (reimagined and also included on the Smile Live flop sessions) on vinyl for it's 1 year anniversary :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Haha 4

• Content Curators
10 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

@Blackout2006 is gonna have a conniption when they come back :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

I wonder how he's gonna feel about the amazon special discount bonus remix of "Flop & I" ft Ms Clown :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

@Blackout2006 thoughts? maybe they can replace her with Igloo before the release, let's start a petition :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

6 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I forgot to say that I’m jealous that all these artists are doing cool things for their anniversaries and releasing new material and we get scraps. Of course I keep spending my coins buying the picture vinyls, but I need a Britney 20th anniversary edition with She’ll Never Be Me and When I Say So :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

I foolery of them only doing deluxe edition vinyls for the last two albums :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: when they could have easily included all bonus tracks in every single one of them :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red: 

However yes, I can't wait for the picture disc for "Britney" :ahhh_britney_scream_glory_excited_yay_pumped: they need to add I Run Away and Before The Goodbye too :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Stefani said:

Literally who is Big Freedia? If they're going to shill BTW and try to score some extra streams, they should've at least remixed Judas with a big LGBTQ artist. If this had been The Weeknd or Taylor you know they would've gone all out and actually gotten someone relevant on the track. 

Why are you so cynical about EVERYTHING? :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised: If this were anyone else, I'd accept critique, but this is Gaga. You know damn well how extra she is, and how overly seriously she takes these things. It's clearly not about numbers considering the artist on the remix/remake. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block