Madonna announces Madame X concert live album and Blu Ray release set for October.

It's coming.  She announced October Madame X. The show is basically a mystery due to her no phones rule, making it highly exclusive and was the first ever residency tour of it's kind, as New York and some places was like a month long stays. 

Even Taylor swift saw the show in New york, Lil Nas X. And others. The no phone rule was controversial as basically once you put it in a case it was locked sealed tight until you left the main theater itself. 

@Midnight

@Jordan Miller

@iAlwaysSingLive

She's is the only artist that I know of, that still does these releases.  At least she knows her fans want the experience at home. 

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Where did she confirm it? 

Did you guys go to this show? How was it?

Madame X is the first album of hers I don't like.

No way I could have afforded it. 

The tickets was more than her arena shows. Some people paid through live nation 600.00 for one ticket and that's without the different prices of VIP packages as those are paid separately and concert tickets are sold separately as well. 

But that VIP book was worth the 200.00..

She sold it after the tour ended. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block