Album covers you don't like

5 hours ago, Isla said:

I always thought they looked older than they were supposed to be on this cover (no offense). Also lacks the effort and creativity behind the Spice and Spiceworld covers.

exactly my feel - the cover gives a sad vibe, and they look like they're 89; it looks like the cover of a reunion album 20 years later.

• Like 2
On 5/27/2021 at 4:50 PM, BUWYGF said:

This atrocity of a screenshot they dared declare as album cover:

Britney_Spears_-_Glory.png

I actually never minded this Glory cover! I mean obviously the 2nd one we got which was meant to be the cover all along is way better though! 

Covers I don’t like 

Blackout 

Femme Fatale 

Greatest Hits: My Prerogative

Fantasy Ride- Ciara 

Sweet Escape- Gwen Stefani

Now- Shania Twain

Talk That Talk- Rihanna 

• Love 1
On 6/1/2021 at 1:52 PM, Isla said:

Am I the only one who likes the Blackout cover then... ddd

No, you're not. I have always liked it, it's different and very unique. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

But I do agree that the fanmades using the inlay picture are even better. :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

On 5/27/2021 at 4:50 PM, BUWYGF said:

This atrocity of a screenshot they dared declare as album cover:

Britney_Spears_-_Glory.png

It was a tease to her insta account which is mostly screenshots of her videos now lol :orangu_orangutan_ape:

On 5/27/2021 at 7:24 PM, thebritmaster said:

220px-Circus-_Album.png

Does anyone remember Breatheheavy’s meltdown about the Circus cover and Jordan’s post/essay/thesis about everything that should be changed? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Glad I'm not the only one who doesn't like it lol.  The picture and font are not bad, it's the ugly photoshopping they did which makes it look fake and awkward and dull in color. In the behind the scenes videos, she looked gorgeous!

I loved the single cover and these ones:

800_5eee64cc2c528.jpgWvJEXIhyrw=&risl=&pid=ImgRaw

New-Circus-Promo-britney-spears-2853079-Ma1oPlm.jpg

• Love 1

The Blackout cover was bad in its time because they kept using that picture EVERYWHERE. It was the GM single cover... it was on the internet ads and promos... with everything that was going on at the time I thought that perhaps they didn't even have more than that photo to work with (issues with communication, etc). In hindsight, it's kind of iconic in a way and I've grown to like it.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block