Album covers you don't like

2 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Oh my, don't remind me of this atrocity.

She should be fired from choosing photos for her album covers since her only very good one is BTD.

not even only the photo itself (which yeah, not good) but the whole font, the white "frame" from the first effects of instagram framing.. lol

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, THE_MIKY said:

not even only the photo itself (which yeah, not good) but the whole font, the white "frame" from the first effects of instagram framing.. lol

It is so infuriating to see an artist of her caliber use such horrible visuals for their album covers. It's not even an aesthetic. it is just bad.

23 hours ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

He will get banned :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: Ohh I'm sorry, I forgot he's friends with some people here and he literally didn't get banned for calling me bad words like 949944 times few days ago

You’re literally one tag away of being obliterated by my friends so next time when you try to tease me think twice. If you feel froggy, you can leap. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Now I gave you too much attention, to you and your flop threads. :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

Płyta kompaktowa Jennifer Lopez - A.K.A. (Deluxe Limited Edition) (CD) -  Ceny i opinie - Ceneo.pl

doesn't even look like JLo.

Madonna - Celebration: Amazon.nl

Just don't really like the colours/background.

Glory (Britney Spears album) - Wikipedia

The 2020 version is 10000 times better.

New Music: Beyonce "Grown Woman" (Produced by Timbaland & J-Roc) -  YouKnowIGotSoul.com

Lazy. Shouldn't be even considered artwork.

bol.com | Nevermind (Remastered Deluxe Edition), Nirvana | CD (album) |  Muziek

I always felt uncomfortable watching this cover.

The Spaghetti Incident?: Guns N' Roses' Tasty Covers Album | uDiscover

just no.

bol.com | Sweetener, Ariana Grande | CD (album) | Muziek

It's just a regular pose but turned upside down.

Lady Gaga Is a Motorcycle

what is this even? The close-up one is way better!

Bonnie Tyler - BONNIE TYLER Faster Than The Speed Of Night Cassette -  Amazon.com Music

her ears are shooting lasers? what?

Also the eyes scare me....

Bitch_Better_Have_My_Money_cover.png

sis what's with the 'brows?

Ellie Goulding - Brightest Blue' Sticker by sidhartha in 2021 | Ellie  goulding, Ellie goulding album, Bright blue

You can barely read the text. Her face looks so greasy.

Moon Landing - James Blunt - Cd-album - Fnac.be

creepy.

Mariah Carey Announces 14th Album, 'Me. I Am Mariah...The Elusive  Chanteuse' | Billboard

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
30 minutes ago, Isla said:

I always thought they looked older than they were supposed to be on this cover (no offense). Also lacks the effort and creativity behind the Spice and Spiceworld covers.

They were still early 20s here 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block