Album covers you don't like

3 hours ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

He will get banned :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: Ohh I'm sorry, I forgot he's friends with some people here and he literally didn't get banned for calling me bad words like 949944 times few days ago

Because he stops bags just like Nicki, word on the street is that he stopped Jordans bags :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

• Haha 3
42 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Dulce Tentación is newer though :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: her last studio album

at least the singles she's released in recent years have nice covers

46ece6_e5d2d03cc3af4d42be14aa7133a7f6b3~mv2.png

Fey-Amo-2016-Final.gif

ab67616d0000b27370c34b1c871185aa93de6d05

ab67616d0000b27396b69d3d89f2bf78568c6aba

Yet she still hasn’t delivered a new album in 12 years. :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

The Perfect Song was the perfect song to start off a new era. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block