Album covers you don't like

Britney's first greatest hits album 

Sorry, it looked like a picture and way to effected. 

And The deluxe singles collection.  

There's the immaculate collection and then there's cover which is lazy. The standard cover was way more iconic. 

Janet's unbreakable.  

From the very hot discipline cover to putting her clothes back on and not even trying to change the forefront of female ***uality at her age. That's disappointing.  I hope to get my X rated Janet back on Black diamond.  

1989. Love the album. But cutting out her top face was headache inducing. 

Born this way The box set. 

Add a bunch of snot with bloody and slime. That's what you get a hot mess.

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
54 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

off topic, you need to watch this

Such a great interview, my impact who would you like to do a duet with?  :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: those were good choices, I would love Kylie or Miguel Bose, that would be really interesting. 

Lidia's teeth are perfection :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky: still sad they won't be on the new tour.

• Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

26 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Such a great interview, my impact who would you like to do a duet with?  :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: those were good choices, I would love Kylie or Miguel Bose, that would be really interesting. 

Lidia's teeth are perfection :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky: still sad they won't be on the new tour.

I hate Ari and his brother :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus: I thought she was gonna say that she had other projects or whatever, but it seemed like she wasn't even invited, and so did Lidia. Fey would've loved to be on tour with Ana Torroja.

And yeah, I drooled at the idea of Fey with Shakira or Kylie Minogue :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Love 1
7 hours ago, thebritmaster said:

220px-Circus-_Album.png

Does anyone remember Breatheheavy’s meltdown about the Circus cover and Jordan’s post/essay/thesis about everything that should be changed? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

It’s not that bad although 1. The pose is similar to Blackout’s cover 2. The cover doesn’t feel that circus-themed. 

Edited by Isla
  • Love 1
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block