In the Zone/"Original Doll" demo snippets leak

Lets not forget that all of these were recorded during the sessions for In the Zone and they were probably reconsidered for The Original Doll, which was actually a project, not a finished album.

Source: PlayboiMommy

.It's My Life (Forget the Nine to Five) [Demo by Michelle Escoffery]

.Crazy Things [Demo by Michelle Bell - Vocals by Melodi Brown]

.Spin the Record [Demo by Michelle Bell - Vocals by Melodi Brown]

.Under the Pressure [Demo by Michelle Bell - Vocals by Melodi Brown]

.Outta Here [Demo by Karen Poole]

Now the question is if this is the same "My Own Way" that Britney had during those sessions, it came in the same pack. If it is, it's prob not the demo Britney heard at all. You know anything about it @PlayboiMommy?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Isla said:

Didn't @PlayboiMommy say Britney might not have recorded these? But I do like the sound of these snippets, Spin the Record especially. I'd love to hear Melodi Brown's version as well as their original version of Do Somethin' which they recorded before Britney. 

Yes, she probably didn't. The Bell ones are by Melodi Brown, so yeah those are it. Did not know they recorded Do Somethin too :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

• Love 1

Holy crap I expected to hate these (Michelle Bell’s demos aren’t my favorite 😂) but I love them! They have a similar vibe to Charmbracelet Mariah. It would be cool if Britney did an album like that with these songs + Sippin’ On. At the end of the day still glad we got Blackout instead of R&Bney

On 5/27/2021 at 7:05 PM, Oxic said:

Wow all the snippets are really good :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

Love these

On 5/27/2021 at 6:52 PM, richluv0715 said:

Ooh 'Spin The Record's & 'Outta Here'

😍😍😍😍

Would love to hear them both with Britney's vocals 

I don't think she got to record any of them, these sessions were done for several artists pitch, including Britney, during 2003