'Once upon a one more time" musical is alive and premiering in Washington DC this November

17 minutes ago, Sealed_With_A_Chris said:

Seriously, in DC?! I live in Chicago, and was super stoked it was supposed to start here. UGH! 

...BUT also, no thanks no money from me to the brand until she is free. 

I live in DC darling... "Mean Girls musical", "Beetlejuice musical" to name a few had their world premieres here in DC :sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_::sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_:

Why is everyone acting brand new about this? Are y’all new fans?:tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: If I’m not mistaken wasn’t this announced around the same time as Domination? I remember being the selling point was Britney was really hands on with this project (same for Domination). She attended a rehearsal too

Someone will still keep getting those paychecks no matter what huh... This and the last funko doll will fill Loucifer pockets for at least a couple more years since those were the last deals she made as business manager for the "BritneyJamie Brands" company  :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

Poor Britney, she had her hands on in this project. Under a different situation I would wish to be a massive success, but knowing what we know and whom will profit from this I want it to be a major flop. 

Are yall ready for The Zone's big comeback tho? :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

21 hours ago, Heitorzinho said:

I know this is not the right time, and I know team CON is on to this... but a musical inspired by her songs, with a fairy-tale feminist tale it's really ideal. So yeah, bittersweet feelings

It’s really hard for us Britney fans these past few years. The vinyls, merch etc :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Sourab Patodi said:

Who want to bet...lady Gaga/jlo/ others will also follow Britney foot step and comes up with a play ..and steal credit from Britney 

like every one is doing with Vegas residencies 

To be fair...the jukebox musical has been around for decades, and pop queens Donna Summer, Cher, and even the Spice Girls have already had musicals using their catalogues. The Britney musical is just jumping on a long-standing trend...so other modern pop girls doing the same thing wouldn’t really be stealing credit from her.

2 minutes ago, Tetris said:

To be fair...the jukebox musical has been around for decades, and pop queens Donna Summer, Cher, and even the Spice Girls have already had musicals using their catalogues. The Britney musical is just jumping on a long-standing trend...so other modern pop girls doing the same thing wouldn’t really be stealing credit from her.

To be fair it’s not a trend right now. Soon it will be 

like Vegas was only for old and retired artists. But Britney changed it! That’s want going to happen!