Olly Alexander (Years & Years) promotes his latest single "Starstruck" and #BuyGloryOnItunes with a thirst trap

Who?

Is he a legit fan or just trying to reach out to certain fanbases to get fans?

And take off his clothes for downloads and streams? Maybe it's a joke, if not then make music that can warrant downloads and streams on its own.

Disclaimer: Haven't sought his music out to give an opinion on that.

44 minutes ago, Frankie8 said:

Who?

Is he a legit fan or just trying to reach out to certain fanbases to get fans?

And take off his clothes for downloads and streams? Maybe it's a joke, if not then make music that can warrant downloads and streams on its own.

Disclaimer: Haven't sought his music out to give an opinion on that.

Olly Alexander is the singer and (now) only member of Years & Years. They’ve been known since 2015-ish, thanks to their first hit « King », and most recently Olly has been in the spotlight for his role in the miniseries « It’s a sin » and for his performance with Elton John for the song of the same name (Pet Shop Boys cover) at the BRITs...

• Love 4

Not you flops not knowing who Olly is... :gtfo_britney_pink_wig_2007_mad_annoyed_irritated_stare:

Sam Smith and Lil Nas were right: most of the LGBTQ+ community simply dont search nor support Queer artists, instead they prefer to fight for pop divas on social media. And then when they give up people go like "noooo Queeeen! stay im your biggest fan!"  :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, TheDukeDan said:

Olly Alexander is the singer and (now) only member of Years & Years. They’ve been known since 2015-ish, thanks to their first hit « King », and most recently Olly has been in the spotlight for his role in the miniseries « It’s a sin » and for his performance with Elton John for the song of the same name (Pet Shop Boys cover) at the BRITs...

Thanks! I liked it. Great performance very theatrical and he sings nicely

But when I saw him untie that cape on the piano, this popped into my head

the incredibles falling GIF

• Love 1
11 hours ago, TheDukeDan said:

wait the other 2 quit? I did not know about this

how can yall NOT know about Years & Years?

:slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Hungry Hun said:

Not you flops not knowing who Olly is... :gtfo_britney_pink_wig_2007_mad_annoyed_irritated_stare:

Sam Smith and Lil Nas were right: most of the LGBTQ+ community simply dont search nor support Queer artists, instead they prefer to fight for pop divas on social media. And then when they give up people go like "noooo Queeeen! stay im your biggest fan!"  :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:

Honestly Pop divas are more exciting than most LBGTQ artists....all tea all shade! Plus for me personally I’m not into over flamboyance or many male singers in general. 

14 hours ago, Hungry Hun said:

Your music has to be good for me to search you out. I’m not going to search for queer artists just because I’m gay. What kind of close mindedness attitude is that? If I hear something and I vibe with it and they happen to be gay then great. I’m not going to listen to someone just because they’re gay and I’m gay. Lil Nas could be straight and his music is still a rotting steaming pile of garbage :gtfo_britney_pink_wig_2007_mad_annoyed_irritated_stare:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
9 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Your music has to be good for me to search you out. I’m not going to search for queer artists just because I’m gay. What kind of close mindedness attitude is that? If I hear something and I vibe with it and they happen to be gay then great. I’m not going to listen to someone just because they’re gay and I’m gay. Lil Nas could be straight and his music is still a rotting steaming pile of garbage :gtfo_britney_pink_wig_2007_mad_annoyed_irritated_stare:

Point me where I said you HAVE to like them? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Im exposing the duality of people not caring and then asking for them to not go away when they give up on their careers. You support what you feels like, sure, but not knowing proiminent queer figures in the entertainment industry while beeing a queer informed adult is like being an active catholic and not knowing who the 12 disciples of Jesus were. Imagine not being proud of having Ian MacKellen and Patrick Stewart sharing screen time, seeing Sara Paulson finally receiving the praise she never got pre-AHS, watching Laverne Cox and all the trans artists standing tall in the face of discrimination, feeling blessed by Adam Lambert pouring his insane vocals singing with the most successful band in the world, finally seeing someone breaking boundaries among male rappers like Lil Nas is doing... You dont HAVE to like all of this, but "not knowing" them and shading Olly (a very talented queer artist) while he is being suportive of Britney like some people did in this thread? Call me Mr. Closeminded then 0BD605DD-8B7A-4E4C-B922-31FE9BA306BB.thu