New Britney 20th Anniversary T-shirt at H&M

1 hour ago, Easy There said:

Her worst album and photoshoot  :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

I said what I said.

Are you just looking for attention? Britney Spears Ew GIF

I see this is the second time you’ve voiced your opinion regarding your displeasure with the album cover, and now, the entire album shoot. I’m glad I don’t have your eyes because I feel the complete opposite. This was always my favorite because of its edginess and the color scheme was amazing. And I’m obviously just messing and mean no disrespect. But...I am curious as to why you don’t like this photo shoot at all? I have to know. 

Also...they ruined a perfectly amazing album cover by adding that hideous font to the shirt....

• Love 1
6 hours ago, snw1987 said:

its slaves 20th yall, i want new footage, i want new remixes, i want banging merch, i need appearance and most of all a **** **** vinyl with extras darhling 

Shut up LOU!!!!! SHUT UP YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THE FANS WANT LOU

3 hours ago, BritneyJeanArmy said:

Are you just looking for attention? Britney Spears Ew GIF

I see this is the second time you’ve voiced your opinion regarding your displeasure with the album cover, and now, the entire album shoot

Sweetie if that was their intent, this CLEARLY got your attention. :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

The album cover while iconic, is also not that nice in my opinion and could’ve been really interesting. I don’t love the way they edited the colours but it was 2001 after all.

It’s not bad per say , but there were many album covers to choose from from the shoot 

I really like the ones of her practically screaming in them where she’s beside a ton of other Britney’s 

I got the bomt t-shirt. 

I would love this too. I wish it just said "Britney" at the top since it's the name of the album and doesn't really need the ugly "spears" font splashed over the bottom. ugh.

I actually have this album cover in a tank top that I got at planet Hollywood when I saw her in Vegas. I wore it to the show :neydedance_purple:

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Midnight said:

Hasn't this shirt been out for a while? :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

The shirt itself is ugly but I live for any Britney themed merch.

I have this one it's way nicer.

Short-Sleeve-Britney-Spears-Crew-T-Shirt

the album's photoshoot is filled with artsy-fartsy photos. i have no idea why her team is just so lazy to re-use the album cover for everything. though it is iconic, i'd prefer anything else from the shoot tbh :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
On 5/28/2021 at 2:47 AM, alienatedNey said:

the album's photoshoot is filled with artsy-fartsy photos. i have no idea why her team is just so lazy to re-use the album cover for everything. though it is iconic, i'd prefer anything else from the shoot tbh :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

Yesss, there's also this one, which is cute too. I don't have it yet but I might get it soon.

A1ntnF3PJOL._CLa%7C2140,2000%7C91cen+G31

• Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire