New Britney 20th Anniversary T-shirt at H&M

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hasn't this shirt been out for a while?  The shirt itself is ugly but I live for any Britney themed merch. I have this one it's way nicer.  

The Britney Brands has released a Britney t-shirt for the album’s 20th Anniversary. They previously released BOMT shirt too for the album’s anniversary  https://www2.hm.com/en_us/productpage

I don't like the fonts at all  Do you think there'll be something similar to "Oops... (remixes and B-sides)" vinyl but for Britney anniversary? 

7 minutes ago, alienatedNey said:

Think it fits for men as well. Look at the size of the shirt the model’s wearing. Also, BOMT shirt was for men

main%5D

I know there are *some* and all shirts are pretty much uni***, but a women’s shirt is difficult to find when it’s fitting a stocky guy who’s 6’5 :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

I’m scarred from all the good merch that used to be on Britney’s store that was only available in leggings, women’s vests and crop tops/crop hoodies :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

• Twitter Team
1 hour ago, alienatedNey said:

Think it’s worldwide because its available here in Malaysia  :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

I was in H&M the other day :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, snw1987 said:

its slaves 20th yall, i want new footage, i want new remixes, i want banging merch, i need appearance and most of all a **** **** vinyl with extras darhling 

Time to release She'll Never Be Me :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:

• Love 5

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean