FRIENDS the Reunion is out now.

It was nice. A lot of emotions. I liked them reading and recreating scenes. They really r good actors. Felt sad for Matthew he was barely showed and spoke a little. Him saying i do not get calls from nobody was really sad. He used to be so much fun. And now it is like David and Matt who r funny guys while he is sad man.Β 

Costume show was fun but they do not needed major stars for it. They could do it themselv or ask some1 from the show. I liked that they also invited parents of Monica, Β Richard, and that guy from the other floor-he looked like didn't age at all. I think it is sadly their last together reunion. Cause it is obvious in another 10 years some of themΒ probably will age even more to show up on tv like that

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block