So there is a tight LGBTQ+ community and support but what there very much isn't? { A VERY serious topic and somewhat A CRY for help } /plus if i had some help, it should be free

Is bdsm community and even understanding by s** therapists about bdsm

why is that?

both are minorities (even more so one could argue that many people love light bdsm in bedroom) but there is no march or attention in marches for the sado*******ic community

and while gays and lesbians are more widely accepted and even if bdsm community is doing all for safe sane and consensual, i encountered a s** therapist who seemed to look down upon bdsm

i am even opinonated that most governemntal structure funded s** therapists are not really knowing what they are doing

and also i could say that bdsm kind of behavior is similarly encountered by animals isn't it? some animals love violent s**? isn't it so?

again, human mind and body are complex and there are people who love violent s** too and people who practice it like a #therapy and are very happy about it in life, doesn't even science hold opinion that if its done healthily everybody should be happy, but then i met s** therapist who very first leads me to info paper that seems to be shared with me as she sees my ***ual orientation unhealthy, even if she doesn't say it it shows

yet i have no encounter that people who practice it are ill, i have met the very most heartwarming and not disfunctional people who practice it

s** education is so hardly accessible even these days i feel with all its very nuanced titles i could say (lol "nyanced") and i feel for me who likes bdsm there is no direction or proper advice. and even a lot of misunderstanding even in official level.

sometimes it feels as nobody around me engages in s** and i don't even think its right to not talk about one's ***ual experiences. i mean we should talk about these things, even if leave names anonymous for example. idk, i just feel like talking about these things is necessary, we should for example have many trained officials to talk to and as s** is important they should be totally governement funded. but i have no access to any normal for me therapy since my country is small i guess and not even one of these official workers have any knowledge in bdsm i feel. ughh and then you'll say - but yes you indeed aghhrrreee in very small minority. and oh boy in bdsm arent there a lot of things to mis or disunderstand. i just warn ya

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block