Beyoncé confirms that she is in fact working on new music on phone call with Kelly and Michelle

4 hours ago, officialmaurice said:

Ok so I thought I was the only one… I forgot where I read that but it made TOTAL sense to me, esp when his cheating allegations came to light. Bey and Kelly have similar vocal traits and that’s not just from singing together all these years *sips* (1st bar of “Check on It” verse 2 entered the chat)

LOL. Are you guts believe this biological father gossip??

• Content Curators
3 hours ago, nwonder said:

Something about saying yes to Jack Daniels

:brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

or was it Jesus

:ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip: 

Nwoder nooo :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: your not even paying attention to your bell?

I was kinda interested in reading it just to see what she said about > :overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking:< I kinda don't wanna read a book about being depressed though :overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking: 

• Haha 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

7 hours ago, Midnight said:

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip: 

Nwoder nooo :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: your not even paying attention to your bell?

I was kinda interested in reading it just to see what she said about > :overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking:< I kinda don't wanna read a book about being depressed though :overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking: 

Don’t worry bubs, I got the juicy deets for you...
:riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

Spoiler

Jay Z was originally interested in Michelle  but Jesus told her Hale No and so he settled with Bey instead 

Michelle secretly wrote and produced Lemonade (and did vocals) but didn’t want the credit as she wanted B to shine  

She also wrote Drunk in Love but it was originally called Drunk with Jesus and was supposed to feature Solange (she alluded that this is what caused the big elevator fight because Solange still wanted the song :gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised:)

Matthew Knowles tried to put her in a c-ship to steal her billion dollar fortune 

Truly a bell ❤️

Spoiler

But seriously, I’m glad she is doing okay and taking care of her mental health

• Haha 1
  • Content Curators
13 hours ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

:nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

I mean really :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: 

I don't care what people say, Lemonslay is a masterpiece and I'm here for part 2 or whatever the queen is cooking up as long as it's by herself. :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

• Love 1

• Content Curators
10 hours ago, nwonder said:

Don’t worry bubs, I got the juicy deets for you...
:riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

Reveal hidden contents

Jay Z was originally interested in Michelle  but Jesus told her Hale No and so he settled with Bey instead 

Michelle secretly wrote and produced Lemonade (and did vocals) but didn’t want the credit as she wanted B to shine  

She also wrote Drunk in Love but it was originally called Drunk with Jesus and was supposed to feature Solange (she alluded that this is what caused the big elevator fight because Solange still wanted the song :gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised:)

Matthew Knowles tried to put her in a c-ship to steal her billion dollar fortune 

Truly a bell ❤️

Reveal hidden contents

But seriously, I’m glad she is doing okay and taking care of her mental health

:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

A Bell: Revealing secrets about a Bee By Nwonder in stores now!

Truly an inspartional story Nwonder I am speechless :overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block