What are Your top 3 Fav Videos of All Time?

Music videos are starting to lose creativity and originality. I remember growing up when VH1 and MTV played music videos before school started early in the morning. What would you say are your top three favorite music videos?

1. Stronger- Britney Spears

Britney outdid herself in this one. The confidence. Her look. Her ability to just own everything in this video. This is also one of my all time favorite songs. Nothing about this music video is mediocre. she set the bar for any 2000s solo female artist, and not another singer has measured up. This is why she will always remain the true Princess of Pop. 

2. Physical- Dua Lipa

Dua Lipa had a lot to prove in her second album. And she did it with this song and video. It’s a shame that this was not successful in the US because IMO this tops Don’t Start Now. She showed that she has the ability to be a main pop girl after the criticism she received. Great video. 

3. Bad Romance- Lady Gaga

Need I say more???

What are your top three?!

Stronger.thumb.JPG.5c19dd542a260ad441970f509fee3c54.JPG

Edited by Midnight
  • Love 1
  • Super Mods

Aw man thats SUCH a hard question especially cause 

most of my fave videos are of Britney but if I had to choose, it'd be:

1. Sometimes from Britney cause its cute and charming plus she looks SO gorgeous in it,

like an angel!

2. Crazy For You from Madonna cause its my all time FAVE song and is so 80s classic Madonna.

3. Fantasy by Mariah Carey cause again, its one of my all time fave songs plus she looks 

beautiful in it.

• Love 1

The iconic slip, cos like Kylie said it's not really a dress. 

Tove Lo, Charli XCX, Icona pop and friends host a s** ed school with actual s** as part of the education to teach guys how to properly eat the girls cat, and how the girl should keep demanding from the guy til the job is done right and like tove lo says, we f with no gloves and no pulling out is allowed. It's s** done her way. Not his way. Selfish yes, but she addresses this in another song called glad he's gone, where he only cared about his needs instead of his girls needs. 

P!NK kisses off an ex as only a bad *** queen can, crash and ruin his wedding in what can be described as bloody balloons while the guy with the whiskey d ends up miserable and alone. 

• Haha 1

Well here’s a top 10:

1. Britney Spears - Toxic

2. Outkast - Ms. Jackson 

3. Aerosmith - Jaded

4. Lady Gaga - Bad Romance

5. Taylor Swift - Look What You Made me Do

6. Coldplay - Up & Up

7. Soul Asylum - Runaway Train 

8. Black Eyed Peas - Don’t Phunk with My Heart

9. Rihanna - Umbrella 

10. The Killers - When You Were Young