The worst EMOTIONALLY DISTURBING movie u have seen?

• Super Mods

I used to be a film major in college and have watched TONS of different types of movies

and I would say the most disturbing one to me was and is:

A Clockwork Orange.

It came out in the 70s and its about these sick creeps who go around RAPING women

for fun. 

Theres VERY graphic and horrible r*** scenes and its just too much 

even now 7-8 years later, it STILL disturbs me!

I will NEVER EVER EVER watch it again,

however if you are curious, dont say I didnt warn you

• Love 1
2 hours ago, princessmimi said:

I used to be a film major in college and have watched TONS of different types of movies

A Clockwork Orange.

It came out in the 70s and its about these sick creeps who go around RAPING women

for fun. 

omg and to think i have heard this movie title and always thought it sounds interesting

#crackingup now that i know it is not so "interesting"

i was like? orange - it is cute and i guess it s something b eautiful cute and for children

i can't believe that it is the worst for you somewhat and i really thought it is something else and harmless and sweet family movie

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, princessmimi said:

A Clockwork Orange.

for fun. 

i am sorry i do this but since this is the topic and you clicked

give me something substantial about what would you even, say, want to say or reveal about this disturbingness

i mean when you just say its disturbing it lives me wanting to know more, like what thoughts do you have on topic

i must say in Se7en the most disturbing scene for me was about gluttony :D

and thats pretty much all i remember

still no need to vomit, as one of my age person said the disgusting piece there in the movie was vomit but i don't remember anyway buttwork would do it for me lol

#teampo*p

by the way i think i know that it is possible to make a person fat for a moment even if he isn't. i dunno if its exactly what can happen, maybe a lil like fat by the stomach, but i saw a graphic video how tubes were put up one's *** and some kind of nutrient into the tubes and then his body, okay maybe mostly stomach just blew up. it was kinda interesting

but yeah Se7en gluttony scene was obviously photoshop

but it was so creepy to me ans Spacey's acting creeped me up also everything was set for me to have an extra creepy experience even the stream was of low quality which actually i guess made it more horrendous

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, PRINCEmeteauguraooo said:

i am sorry i do this but since this is the topic and you clicked

give me something substantial about what would you even, say, want to say or reveal about this disturbingness

i mean when you just say its disturbing it lives me wanting to know more, like what thoughts do you have on topic

i must say in Se7en the most disturbing scene for me was about gluttony :D

and thats pretty much all i remember

still no need to vomit, as one of my age person said the disgusting piece there in the movie was vomit but i don't remember anyway buttwork would do it for me lol

I find it disturbing because of how its basically about degrading and hurting women in order to feed the male characters' egos.

I dont think its amusing to see women being violated for someone's own pleasure.

Women should be treated with respect and not like a sxual conquest/toy.

1 minute ago, princessmimi said:

I find it disturbing because of how its basically about degrading and hurting women in order to feed the male characters' egos.

I dont think its amusing to see women being violated for someone's own pleasure.

Women should be treated with respect and not like a sxual conquest/toy.

but maybe it was meant to be educational and therefore not light stupid nominded entertainment? was there some lessons in this movie? or was it just seemingly, at least, fun that was pointless and you find it utterly nonsense? (here i mean is it a story with moral)

of course its wrong if there is no consent 

i just thought its re*arded but im like there are tons of movies on raping, was this extra bad then?

of course i dont think r*** is nearly too attractive to me

but im like : isn't there probably about tens of movies in these thousands you have watched that have that topic

so yeah, duh everyone knows not to deal with r***

but im like why was it a standout from all disturbing movies on the aarth?

( i am tired so maybe not expressing well but yeah im like this is your standout movie but probably more movies with that?=

i am sorry i feel i come off as foursquare with this reply i don't mean to be harsh but it must be the sleeplessness and i can't express myself wholly

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, PRINCEmeteauguraooo said:

but maybe it was meant to be educational and therefore not light stupid nominded entertainment? was there some lessons in this movie? or was it just seemingly, at least, fun that was pointless and you find it utterly nonsense? (here i mean is it a story with moral)

of course its wrong if there is no consent 

i just thought its re*arded but im like there are tons of movies on raping, was this extra bad then?

of course i dont think r*** is nearly too attractive to me

but im like : isn't there probably about tens of movies in these thousands you have watched that have that topic

so yeah, duh everyone knows not to deal with r***

but im like why was it a standout from all disturbing movies on the aarth?

( i am tired so maybe not expressing well but yeah im like this is your standout movie but probably more movies with that?=

i am sorry i feel i come off as foursquare with this reply i don't mean to be harsh but it must be the sleeplessness and i can't express myself wholly

Because of how graphic it was.

I understand that r*** is a topic that comes up in movies but its usually not for

the pleasure of the character or viewer.

I never seen such a graphic movie like this and its pretty fked up.

You can like it if you want but personally for me I dont

7 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Because of how graphic it was.

I understand that r*** is a topic that comes up in movies but its usually not for

the pleasure of the character or viewer.

I never seen such a graphic movie like this and its pretty fked up.

You can like it if you want but personally for me I dont

lol hereby i can't really say i would like it , i have almost never seen r*** in movies and i think i would take it for example if i knew this movie was deep and made me think and grow intellectually for example.

actually i have not seen the whole movie but a scene of r*** and the way it was carried out, it made me think about the topic but i have forgotten all about it, but it was deep experience for me

even if my beliefs were little different i don't think i would take these scenes lightly either, as a dumb entertainment. that way of course i don't like it

anyway in one way or another, i can't really say i rtake this topic lightly. but i am interested about its controversies, "tryna to make sense as i go". so far i have not made too much sense of it, and why it is so harming for the taker. can't really emphasize with the victims, id say. i always thought a years long mental terror is even worse. that all doesn't mean i justify it, even more so if the rap*** thinks it must be the very bad torment to the victim. but i can't really understand it

• Super Mods
17 hours ago, PRINCEmeteauguraooo said:

lol hereby i can't really say i would like it , i have almost never seen r*** in movies and i think i would take it for example if i knew this movie was deep and made me think and grow intellectually for example.

actually i have not seen the whole movie but a scene of r*** and the way it was carried out, it made me think about the topic but i have forgotten all about it, but it was deep experience for me

even if my beliefs were little different i don't think i would take these scenes lightly either, as a dumb entertainment. that way of course i don't like it

anyway in one way or another, i can't really say i rtake this topic lightly. but i am interested about its controversies, "tryna to make sense as i go". so far i have not made too much sense of it, and why it is so harming for the taker. can't really emphasize with the victims, id say. i always thought a years long mental terror is even worse. that all doesn't mean i justify it, even more so if the rap*** thinks it must be the very bad torment to the victim. but i can't really understand it

Well like I said, my opinion is that this movie is disgusting and horrible and thats how I feel.

Even though people who like it most likely have deep psychological issues, its their choice I guess.

But yes this movie is GARBAGE to me

• Love 1

:ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

there was this movie, I don't remember the title, but it was about a retired "adult entertainer" that they contact him to act again, but they start like drugging him with stuff they give bulls to mate, and he starts having very aggressive "relationships" with this girl, and probably she dies or was already dead? I don't know, it was very disturbing, but I watched it till the end :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003)

* What a cruel, disgusting, and sad film, though it inspired me to write my own version titled "Lamb To The Slaughter: A Texas Chainsaw Film", which is my response to a certain film titled "Call Me By Your Name"....

The Boy in The Striped Pajamas

*Shows how we forget about the children just to fulfill our selfish desires. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block