The worst EMOTIONALLY DISTURBING movie u have seen?

10 hours ago, princessmimi said:

No its fine.

I just never understood that fetish.

Imo anything sxual with feet or butt, I just find disgusting.

Like I would never do that.

Its just crazy what some people are interested in

Yeah totally , I don't know how the human brain and body is even capable of bearing such horrors .... 

• Like 2
On 5/28/2021 at 12:09 PM, Alexanda said:

I spit on your grave 

Because it was too much and you feel for the victim and when she gets revenge you are like: get them! 

Too much for me because one of the abuser had children and talked during his crime with them. 

Yes,and his wife was even pregnant!He played the perfect family daddy.

• Like 1

The Human Centipede is not that crazy because it still feels like a Hollywood film to me. I think that's what sets the truly disturbing movies apart - that grungy, underground vibe that makes you feel dirty and like you shouldn't be watching them. That's how The Human Centipede 2 is different from the 1st one. The way it's shot makes it feel like some sort of black market snuff film that a serial killer shot for themselves as a souvenir. :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Cinderella85 said:

Yes,and his wife was even pregnant!He played the perfect family daddy.

Yes, such a different take on this scene, because we all tend to forget, that every abuser is a human too. 

We all imagine in our head some monster, it's easier for us. 

But it was really disturbing for me, that after all they did, i didn't feel sorry for any of them. 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

Yes, such a different take on this scene, because we all tend to forget, that every abuser is a human too. 

We all imagine in our head some monster, it's easier for us. 

But it was really disturbing for me, that after all they did, i didn't feel sorry for any of them. 

I was sorry for his wife and children. She really didn't seem to know what a monster he was. He was also a sheriff. But for the rapists? No.:nonono_britney_nope_head_shake: 

Did you watched the second movie? It´s a like a family organization and a woman who was once **** herself! let her boy´s do it to other woman and she gets money from another suitors.She runs an organization that worked together with the police, to help and save ****/torture women actually.And the leading actress was able to run away from the offenders, go to the police, but they brought her back to the woman and her boy´s.:eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

• Love 1
7 hours ago, PRINCEmeteauguraooo said:

YES i agree here

it is just **** and vomit

everything we ever have had

Lmao yeah. I can’t remember if they also pissed on each other, which it’s a very common thing.

It’s interesting knowing other people’s fetishes. 

12 hours ago, PRINCEmeteauguraooo said:

sounds like a good plot i can imagine it. maybe a little like Kevin in Ameican Beauty?? if not thats okay you can describe

Exactly! You read my mind. Something in that line.

I guess Blow was the closest he was to playing a "not obviously dark" character. But yeah. Even in a "War of the Worlds" type of movie would have been interesting. I liked Cruise in the remake, but I think Johnny would have also been an unexpected, yet quite interesting choice. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block