Britney: "do the lights in my house flicker when I look up and put my hands together?"

7 hours ago, Easy There said:

Just because you said so she should stop :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Anyhow. It would be nice to hear her sing along to some of these track. But old habits are hard to get rid of :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

Also what happened to her pink hair

Dude tends to quote people just to try & start arguments/ get attention, I added him to my ignore list a few weeks ago:drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip:

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Z_Phoenix20 said:

I love her to death I’m sorry but her posts lately have been so cringe.  Spinning around in circles, spazzing out.   anyone else feel worried for her??

No. She looks happy, why should that be a worry? Though, I am worried for Cassie cause homegirl seems to be out of a job, she can only recylce old content for so long.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Z_Phoenix20 said:

I love her to death I’m sorry but her posts lately have been so cringe.  Spinning around in circles, spazzing out.   anyone else feel worried for her??

It’s comments like this that Team Con wants. “BRITNEY LOOKS CRAZY!!!111111”

she literally doesn’t. You mean to tell me you’re glammed up 24/7 and doing professional choreography? You don’t just get up sometimes and start dancing when no ones around? Give me a break.

comments like this is the same **** that Britney endured in 2007. Paparazzi and the GP attacking her because she “looks crazy”. Log off, boo :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red::ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:

• Love 1