Do you like "reaction" videos?

I normally don't :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:, but I remember y'all used to post a lot of them here back in the day, there was this Shawn Mendes lookalike that pretended to be a music expert or something :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: that was always shared in here, and some others.

Well, YouTube keeps recommending me people reacting to Britney, and I always fall for them lol  it's always nice to see people discover the magic of Britney, though it still surprises me they really don't know any of her music, but anyways, I'll share some clips if you're interested

These guys remind me of Beavis and Butthead lol they've been reacted to many of her videos and performances and songs

This guy has been reacting to her albums (only has BOMT left) and has been reacting to some of her videoclips too

he's really funny :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

This other guy is more serious, but I think he mentioned in a previous video that he's studying something related to literature or theater or something like that, so more than reacting to the music he seems to focus more on the lyrical content

I also watched another video that made like an analysis of all of her videos (well, only the ones from the studio albums) but I can't find it, it was something like understanding the impact of Britney's videos or something like that :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Anyway, nothing groundbreaking, but I thought some of you may be interested :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Love 7

I don't usually watch reactions to Western music, but when it comes to K-Pop, I watch them A LOT. I'm trying not to because it's the most useless, bottom-of-the-barrel content there is, but I can't help wanting to validate my own opinions. :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised: Love that you linked Eric Mason, though. He's one of the few Western music reactors that I watch. I like his insight, and he's really cute when jamming to the music and smiling at the camera. Sometimes, he reaches a tad too far to connect every song on an album because he doesn't realize that the typical pop album doesn't usually have a set storyline, but his reactions are still very entertaining. I'm also really enjoying this guy's deep dive into Madonna's discography, but he's been gone for a while:

• Love 1

The way he described it, it's like watching a movie in a concert form. 

Plus it's Madonna, the only female performer that is considered one of the best at the concert experience that even non fans have to experience it live. 

Also two hours of broadway on acid, what's not to love. 

Plus name me another act, that can plan, rehearse and have it ready in 3 months ready to go. I'll wait. It takes other artists a year to rehearse a show at this caliber. 

I stan a perfectionist at her craft. 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods

I feel like the entire genre of reaction videos is overdone now. Like no one really has a genuine reaction or their opinions about the music are not well formed. Some want to stoke “stan wars” by intentionally giving poor reviews, while others are biased and don’t offer an objective reaction/opinion in the first place. :trash_throw_away_recycle:

I watched a few “reactors” back when Glory was released and thought their opinions about the music was good… but they’ve all kinda evolved into a personality cult lol :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Like 1