Five new RedOne song titles confirmed (2003)

I was going through BMI earlier and I found this song which I don't remember ever seeing before

It's called I'm Alright even though it's listed as I'm Aaaaaight and it was written by Angela Hunte (Do Somethin') and Nanna Martorell (Ouch)

im-aaaaaight

Aditionally I found four more songs that weren't registered as Britney's but were written by them too

Nanna was quoted as saying that Money, Love and Happiness was a very rough demo so I doubt she recorded any of them but I love how atrocious I'm Aight and Lady B sound

She got offered some bizarrely named songs during the In the Zone era from Graffiti My Soul to Instant Déjà vu... She even turned down a song titled Pop Culture *****. You just don't see song titles like those anymore :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

• Love 5
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2
25 minutes ago, PlayboiMommy said:

I was going through BMI earlier and I found this song which I don't remember ever seeing before

It's called I'm Alright even though it's listed as I'm Aaaaaight and it was written by Angela Hunte (Do Somethin') and Nanna Martorell (Ouch)

im-aaaaaight

Aditionally I found four more songs that weren't registered as Britney's but were written by them too

RedOne was quoted as saying that Money, Love and Happiness was a very rough demo so I doubt she recorded any of them but I love how atrocious I'm Aight and Lady B sound

She got offered some bizarrely named songs during the In the Zone era from Graffiti My Soul to Instant Déjà vu... She even turned down a song titled Pop Culture *****. You just don't see song titles like those anymore :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

Pop Culture ***** was it censored by this forum or that is the name of the song? :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

Those tittle sound very Britney and very like smash hits!!!

• Love 1
  • Like 1