Nicki Minaj “Seeing Green” is this week the top selling song on America

I don’t care what nobody say, this chart is the best chart because if the fans are buying your music, like physically purchasing it, then you’ll forever be on top.
E2KSc6ZX0AMBNPr.png

The song is not a single, yet it debuted at #12 on Billboard Hot 100. 

Nicki Minaj in 2021 has the most monthly listeners on Spotify and is the most streamed female rapper of the year (so far). All of this by releasing quality music, not a song about poop. 

She’s also landed 4 new songs on the charts and extended her record for the most entries by any WOMAN but this part I’ll leave it for future threads ‘cause LIFE IS A BEACH HOUSE AND I WILL NEVER LET THE SAND IN! :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Imagine celebrating digital sales in the streaming era. :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh: What's next, maxi single sales? :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence: Also how did a song featuring the biggest male rapper of the past decade (Drake) and the supposed "Queen of Rap" only debut at #12? Imagine how much lower its chart position would've been without Drake's contribution. :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Stefani said:

Imagine celebrating digital sales in the streaming era. :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh: What's next, maxi single sales? :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence: Also how did a song featuring the biggest male rapper of the past decade (Drake) and the supposed "Queen of Rap" only debut at #12? Imagine how much lower its chart position would've been without Drake's contribution. :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

Yea it's like the same thing happened with no frauds back in 2017

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block