I wanna go - Soundcloud exclusive!

1 hour ago, Danielle1987 said:

OMFG, this is suuuch an upgrade & it really adds a lot to the song. WTF is Team B’s obsession with mediocrity?

This was actually done by a fan, but for some odd reason, it was uploaded on her Soundcloud page.

• Haha 4
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Danielle1987 said:

OMFG, this is suuuch an upgrade & it really adds a lot to the song. WTF is Team B’s obsession with mediocrity?

This new version is a little rough and doesn’t vibe with the rest of the song. It’s including dubstep for dubsteps sake whereas HIAM was dubstep the whole way through and had a grittier sound 

3 hours ago, Isla said:

Wait, what? So it’s not official then :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

I look at it as an Easter egg for fans! Someone knows somebody, or whoever managers SoundCloud knew what they were doing. You don’t accidentally get an official track and post it to the official account. It should also be noted that the track is not monetized/locked to premium like most of her tracks so they “know” it’s not an official song if what people are saying about this being fan made is true. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, halfdressed said:

I look at it as an Easter egg for fans! Someone knows somebody, or whoever managers SoundCloud knew what they were doing. You don’t accidentally get an official track and post it to the official account. It should also be noted that the track is not monetized/locked to premium like most of her tracks so they “know” it’s not an official song if what people are saying about this being fan made is true. 

ah okay, but isn't this Britney's official SoundCloud or something?

Just now, Isla said:

ah okay, but isn't this Britney's official SoundCloud or something?

Yeah it was an unnecessarily long and partially digressed way of saying “even tho this may be fan made it doesn’t make me think this isn’t an official channel.” Especially with most of her full songs being restricted to go+. I think it’s cool whatever social media/label  manager “secretly” did this. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

Yeah it was an unnecessarily long and partially digressed way of saying “even tho this may be fan made it doesn’t make me think this isn’t an official channel.” Especially with most of her full songs being restricted to go+. I think it’s cool whatever social media/label  manager “secretly” did this. 

Lol yeah.... it's a really cool remix though? 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Isla said:

Wait, what? So it’s not official then :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Since it's on her official Soundcloud page, I took it as official.

3 hours ago, jokobish said:

Rly? I feel like I remember it being an alternate version 

No, a fan mixed IWG with a dubstep remix of the song to do it. For some reason, it ended up on her official Soundcloud.

• Like 1