Selena Gomez posts video singing 'Don't Go Knockin' On My Door'

2 hours ago, hybirdfox said:

Will she acknowledge this as part of her discography now?

@Selenagomez I’m so glad 🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌷🌷🌷that you enjoyed my album!! Here’s to 21 years of oops, #SamAsghari just told me!!!! Who wants an Oops 2.0 with @SelenaGomez 😂😂😂 anywho! I wish I got to meet you! I’ve never met you before but My kids love your new CD it’s very eclectic and theatrical !!!!! 😜😜😜😜 everyone go follow @Blackout2006

• Haha 7
58 minutes ago, frank194 said:

Tan fan que dice ser pero ni siquiera sigue a Britney en Instagram... Podria haberla etiquetado :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

:ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

Here for the random spanish message. :eyes_britney_laugh: Why doesn't she follow Brit tho? Shady.

The video is adorable. That little girl had taste.

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, Rick101 said:

@Selenagomez I’m so glad 🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌷🌷🌷that you enjoyed my album!! Here’s to 21 years of oops, #SamAsghari just told me!!!! Who wants an Oops 2.0 with @SelenaGomez 😂😂😂 anywho! I wish I got to meet you! I’ve never met you before but My kids love your new CD it’s very eclectic and theatrical !!!!! 😜😜😜😜 everyone go follow @Blackout2006

I didn't know Cassie joined the forum! Welcome gurl! Ur exhale stans will be thrilled to have you here. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
10 minutes ago, hot mess said:

I didn't know Cassie joined the forum! Welcome gurl! Ur exhale stans will be thrilled to have you here. 

LOL :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay: whatever do you mean :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure: 🌺🌺🌺🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸😜😜😜😜😜 I’m Britney! This post was made last Tuesday btw 🌺🌷🌷🌷

• Haha 5
On 5/26/2021 at 5:30 AM, halfdressed said:

Why can I hear Selena and the background vocalists so clearly and yeah I don’t even hear Britney for a split second lol  :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay: :jtum_justin_timberlake_surprised_wow_um_blink_eyebrows_shocked:

Baby I think u just described what a karaoke cover is

• Haha 1