Forbes: Olivia Rodrigo Ties Britney Spears And Lady Gaga For The Fourth-Most No. 1 Debuts Among Women

On 5/25/2021 at 9:56 PM, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

This is why I’ve been running my mouth in every thread. First of all, we don’t need a thread every time this girl opens her mouth. Second of all, how are you already out charting the queen when your music is ****. Third of all, how are you already inspiring so many people to throw hands for you when your songs sound like Kidz Bop B Sides? Fourth of all, if I see one more featured thread of this overexposed hack I’m going to lose my ****. Fifth of all, Olive stans acquire some taste :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: 

On 5/25/2021 at 10:34 PM, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Levitating has been climbing the charts for months and this girl comes out with one of the worst songs I’ve ever heard accompanying it with a live adaptation of Nightmare Before Christmas in a cheerleading outfit and people are losing their **** like she’s Britney at the VMA’s. Sick and tired of it. Absolutely over it. It’s making me turn into an Ariana stan again because at least she had bops worthy of number one debuts in the beginning of her career. This is all Taylor’s fault and I’m 

I know Olive stans will seethe and get all triggered but 

The way you came here to comment and chose violence, I- :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
On 5/25/2021 at 4:34 PM, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Levitating has been climbing the charts for months and this girl comes out with one of the worst songs I’ve ever heard accompanying it with a live adaptation of Nightmare Before Christmas in a cheerleading outfit and people are losing their **** like she’s Britney at the VMA’s. Sick and tired of it. Absolutely over it. It’s making me turn into an Ariana stan again because at least she had bops worthy of number one debuts in the beginning of her career. This is all Taylor’s fault and I’m 

I love you:yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

• Love 1
On 5/25/2021 at 4:03 PM, limezd said:

There’s literally no competition right now. And also no quality music.

Anyway, you don’t send the song up the charts anymore. You send it down the charts. Meaning, if it does not debut at #1, it never will, it’s just gonna fall of the chart. The longer it stays on the chart, the bigger the hit. 

I agree with THIS! It isn't 1998 anymore, where you can debut at #86 and end up at #2 four weeks later!

On 5/25/2021 at 4:03 PM, limezd said:

There’s literally no competition right now. And also no quality music.

Anyway, you don’t send the song up the charts anymore. You send it down the charts. Meaning, if it does not debut at #1, it never will, it’s just gonna fall of the chart. The longer it stays on the chart, the bigger the hit. 

I agree with THIS! It isn't 1998 anymore, where you can debut at #86 and end up at #2 four weeks later!

• Like 1
On 5/25/2021 at 3:56 PM, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

This is why I’ve been running my mouth in every thread. First of all, we don’t need a thread every time this girl opens her mouth. Second of all, how are you already out charting the queen when your music is ****. Third of all, how are you already inspiring so many people to throw hands for you when your songs sound like Kidz Bop B Sides? Fourth of all, if I see one more featured thread of this overexposed hack I’m going to lose my ****. Fifth of all, Olive stans acquire some taste :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: 

I LOVE U!

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block