Forbes: Olivia Rodrigo Ties Britney Spears And Lady Gaga For The Fourth-Most No. 1 Debuts Among Women

• Content Curators
19 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I’ve had it up to here with you Sasha, I mean Olivia :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Sasha Olive Midnight :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: Oli for the friends :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

16 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

:snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search: 

That was dark time in my life :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands: I was lost but then Beyonce found me (again), I'm glad that phase of my life is over :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

However, New Romantics remains in my playlist :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: and I will not deny her. 

But what about you Mr. Crazy? Are we not satisfied with Tay Tay's offspring? The Swifties made this possible you know,  :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

Edited by Midnight
  • Haha 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

8 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Sasha Olive Midnight :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: Oli for the friends :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

That was dark time in my life :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands: I was lost but then Beyonce found me (again), I'm glad that phase of my life is over :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

However, New Romantics remains in my playlist :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: and I will not deny her. 

But what about you Mr. Crazy? Are we not satisfied with Tay Tay's offspring? The Swifties made this possible you know,  :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

No we are not :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake: I was cackling reading that thread. I forgot all about Eartha Jean :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Midnight said:

Watch Olivia become the new princess of pop right infront of your very own eyes.

"Ahead of her debut project Sour arriving at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 albums ranking, which is all but certain to happen next week, Olivia Rodrigo scores not just another No. 1 hit on the Hot 100 songs chart this frame, but a second instant leader on the most important roster of tunes in the U.S. The teen singer-songwriter’s latest single “Good 4 U” opens in first place on the competitive list, and with another immediate champion to her credit, the 18-year-old star has tied some of the most successful female artists of all time.

Only six women have scored more than one No. 1 debut on the Hot 100, and with a second already featured in her discography, Rodrigo is now tied with two other beloved musicians for the fourth-most instant rulers ever."

Read full article here: Forbes

Olivia.thumb.JPG.5ac6a82a314e4400da3c4c868d87b894.JPG

Related:

I’m sorry but Olivia who? Never heard of her. Next! 

• Haha 1
  • Content Curators
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

No we are not :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake: I was cackling reading that thread. I forgot all about Eartha Jean :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Eartha Jean omg :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: now that I remember I completetly forgot to do my Earth Day thread this year :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

I'll stream Olivia Rodrigo now for a better memory :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Haha 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

She’s the most overrated artist I have ever seen. Like, why the overexposure?? She’s not even that talented! She’s extremely basic and she seems to be THE it girl but Dua Lipa, Doja Cat, Ava Max and plenty other « new » pop girls are WAY MOREA TALENTED then her. But WHY her? I just don’t understand. Her raise to « superstar » seems all fake.

17 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Levitating has been climbing the charts for months and this girl comes out with one of the worst songs I’ve ever heard accompanying it with a live adaptation of Nightmare Before Christmas in a cheerleading outfit and people are losing their **** like she’s Britney at the VMA’s. Sick and tired of it. Absolutely over it. It’s making me turn into an Ariana stan again because at least she had bops worthy of number one debuts in the beginning of her career. This is all Taylor’s fault and I’m 

I know Olive stans will seethe and get all triggered but 

Good 4 U is a bop tho :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

16 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I agree, Bestie. The Princess of Pop title is already reserved by Taylor.

Over It Close Computer GIF by MOODMAN

16 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

No Way Smile GIF by Get Out Movie

15 hours ago, Towelney said:

I agree.

Delete, the spot is reserved for Oko Yono Over It Close Computer GIF by MOODMAN

Trailer Trash Swift who? 

• Haha 4
  • Super Mods

Very happy for her tbh. Do I like her music? Big no, it's boring and basic.

But then again, it could be a generational thing. Our parents and ppl from the 80s considered Britney's music to be utter **** so there's that.

Each generation brings its own thing and taste, it's something we gotta live with. Gen Z, although basic and incompetent af, is ruling the music right now as they're still young teens who arent busy with jobs. Millennials are approaching their 30s and have no time for childish things such as making sure their fave charts and sells well.

And the same thing will happen to Gen Z, because we have already been where they are now, and they will be where we are right now. It's how the world works.

Either way, there's plenty of amazing music to go around, especially in this day and age. I don't feel the need to offend a child who's just trying to fulfil her dream. Regardless of whether I like what she's creating or not. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

Taylor is not even known globally unlike Oko Yono for her screaming abilities. Iconic I fear :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Yoko one is known as the woman that broke up the most successful and influential band of all time The Beatles.  

I'll give her global recognition but for all the wrong reasons

She's a villain to most Music nerds and fans. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block