Forbes: Olivia Rodrigo Ties Britney Spears And Lady Gaga For The Fourth-Most No. 1 Debuts Among Women

• Content Curators
38 minutes ago, Ofcoursenot said:

I mean... A lot of people is making this girl happen!:slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare: Its like they try to push down our throats a new pop girl:tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

I feel like they kinda do that with everybody though :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

I think especially now you need an extra push if you want people to pay attention, it's easier for people to access the music but, it's harder to get and keep people's attention.

I wanna be there when you touch fire

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

don't tell Jordan I'm telling you this, but we're replacing Britney's subforum with Olivia's very soon.

SmileHeavy will always recognize when a new Queen of Pop has arrived :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

oli.png

Honestly though I wish her tracks came out about 5 years ago when I was still a teenager. It’s not bad music at all and very cute pop rock. I just don’t get how it’s charting THIS well........ 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
  • Content Curators
37 minutes ago, Brat said:

Maybe the Tik Tok generation will like it

I listened to the first song and it sounds like a White Stripes rip off

Also, all of the cussing is a turn off 

Yesss, I agree on the cursing too.

• Content Curators
2 minutes ago, Rick101 said:

Honestly though I wish her tracks came out about 5 years ago when I was still a teenager. It’s not bad music at all and very cute pop rock. I just don’t get how it’s charting THIS well........ 

I agree, the album has it's cute moments, am I a stan? No but I don't mind her ether.

I think it's also the times, music is ever changing and we can't deny that althought she isn't a pioneer with her sound, she's trying something else.

• Love 2

1 hour ago, Ofcoursenot said:

I mean... A lot of people is making this girl happen!:slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare: Its like they try to push down our throats a new pop girl:tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

I can totally see that. There are some people who come out with amazing songs and they just vanish. Last year jp Saxe had a viral song but after the first month, bye. Same with Julia Michael's and many others. This girl is totally being pushed. Billie was more organic when she happened 

• Love 4
  • Content Curators
5 minutes ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

Her most viewed video on youtube has 212M views, shes barely know outside of the US, sorry to compare her to Britney who was a worldwide phenomenum with her first single is ridicolous.

Well your right but, imagine if she was known worldwide, she already made history as the only woman to have two songs debut at number one on the BG200 chart. The album is also projected to debut at number one.

17 minutes ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

Her most viewed video on youtube has 212M views, shes barely know outside of the US, sorry to compare her to Britney who was a worldwide phenomenum with her first single is ridicolous.

There’s no use arguing anymore.This girl has everyone brainwashed and defending her achievements. Makes sense since she’s anointed by the cult leader herself. This girls fan base is turning into another cult. I wonder if they’ll merge?:ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

• Haha 2
  • Content Curators
4 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

There’s no use arguing anymore.This girl has everyone brainwashed and defending her achievements. Makes sense since she’s anointed by the cult leader herself. This girls fan base is turning into another cult. I wonder if they’ll merge?:ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

That's what you get for supporting Tay Tay's career, I never liked her but here we are :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Edited by Midnight
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Midnight said:

That's what you get for supporting Tay Tay's career, I never liked her but here we are :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

On 7/24/2020 at 9:40 PM, Midnight said:

taylor-albums.jpg.cd48072c49a16cacd908a0e58a51d605.jpgFolklore is the first album I listen to by Taylor so my picks are going to be from that album.

Share with me your faves I'd really like to know which one's you love.

These are my mine.

1, August

I haven't loved a song this much in a long time. The lyrics of this song :overwhelm:

Back when we were still changing for the better
Wanting was enough
For me it was enough
To live for the hope of it all
Canceled plans just in case you'd call
And say, "Meet me behind the mall"
So much for summer love and saying "us"
'Cause you weren't mine to lose
You weren't mine to lose, no

2, Seven

And I've been meaning to tell you
 I think your house is haunted
 Your dad is always mad and that must be why
 I think you should come live with me
 And we can be pirates and you wont have to cry
 Or hide in the closet and just like a folk song
Our love will be passed on

3,  Mad Woman

:snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search: 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block