Forbes: Olivia Rodrigo Ties Britney Spears And Lady Gaga For The Fourth-Most No. 1 Debuts Among Women

• Content Curators

Watch Olivia become the new princess of pop right infront of your very own eyes.

"Ahead of her debut project Sour arriving at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 albums ranking, which is all but certain to happen next week, Olivia Rodrigo scores not just another No. 1 hit on the Hot 100 songs chart this frame, but a second instant leader on the most important roster of tunes in the U.S. The teen singer-songwriter’s latest single “Good 4 U” opens in first place on the competitive list, and with another immediate champion to her credit, the 18-year-old star has tied some of the most successful female artists of all time.

Only six women have scored more than one No. 1 debut on the Hot 100, and with a second already featured in her discography, Rodrigo is now tied with two other beloved musicians for the fourth-most instant rulers ever."

Read full article here: Forbes

Related:

olivia-britney.jpg.e4b5e74f70b8965c7abeaa2eca8101b0.jpg

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
5 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

This is why I’ve been running my mouth in every thread. First of all, we don’t need a thread every time this girl opens her mouth. Second of all, how are you already out charting the queen when your music is ****. Third of all, how are you already inspiring so many people to throw hands for you when your songs sound like Kidz Bop B Sides? Fourth of all, if I see one more featured thread of this overexposed hack I’m going to lose my ****. Fifth of all, Olive stans acquire some taste :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: 

I'm just posting the news :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing: 

How are you already out charting the queen when your music is ****?

Well when you have no comepetiton it's easy you know :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

• Love 1
  • Haha 6
  • Like 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

There’s literally no competition right now. And also no quality music.

Anyway, you don’t send the song up the charts anymore. You send it down the charts. Meaning, if it does not debut at #1, it never will, it’s just gonna fall of the chart. The longer it stays on the chart, the bigger the hit. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block