New Original Doll Song Titles Revealed!

15 hours ago, Onyx_Zone-89 said:

No, original doll was a completely different project before Britney had her full melt down. She had more control of it. Black out was pushed by Jive During her breakdown due to a contract. The sounds are completely different, Original doll was urban while blackout was synthetic pop. Blackout was a genius album and it would have been cool to hear original doll, however I feel like we sacrificed one for the other. If original doll was released I don't think that blackout would exist. That would have changed the direction of her career completely. But who knows. All I know is that Original Doll was definitely a different project, and if you were a fan back then it would be obvious to you (no shade AT ALL, I'm just speaking from experience). 

I completely disagree with this, Original Doll was a concept and in very early stages, albums back then worked completely differently to now well for Britney anyway, she used to record a bunch of stuff for one record and the fact she played a demo to a radio station speaks volumes, I think she was pushing for it to go the direction of the “original doll” songs but she literally said “it’s probably gonna be called Original Doll” based on a song she worked on with Michelle Bell and another writer titled “So Original”, Blackout was just as personal during the recording process you’re pushing opinions as facts which I understand the fan base have been obsessed with Original Doll for years but I honestly don’t even think it was intended for release whatsoever, Michelle the sole writer has never even called it that. I think people need to move on from this whole “shelved album” theory it was based on opinions and speculations from day 1 same as the Gimme More video that the director even confirmed was lies. 

• Love 3
On 5/26/2021 at 4:59 PM, DJBringItBack said:

People have so much it pains me as to why nothing is leaking especially with her circumstances, some extremely rare material is obtained by a small volume of people but only a few are leaking stuff because they know multiple people have it such as Exaholic leaking, there’s a few others going around I’m  very surprised haven’t leaked yet…

Honestly, the leaks have always helped her career. They keep us fans hungry and interested.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, DJBringItBack said:

I completely disagree with this, Original Doll was a concept and in very early stages, albums back then worked completely differently to now well for Britney anyway, she used to record a bunch of stuff for one record and the fact she played a demo to a radio station speaks volumes, I think she was pushing for it to go the direction of the “original doll” songs but she literally said “it’s probably gonna be called Original Doll” based on a song she worked on with Michelle Bell and another writer titled “So Original”, Blackout was just as personal during the recording process you’re pushing opinions as facts which I understand the fan base have been obsessed with Original Doll for years but I honestly don’t even think it was intended for release whatsoever, Michelle the sole writer has never even called it that. I think people need to move on from this whole “shelved album” theory it was based on opinions and speculations from day 1 same as the Gimme More video that the director even confirmed was lies. 

The album was literally going to happen and the title is irrelevant. The sound was completely different and it was produced by Bloodshy. It was halfway done when she ran to that radio station and played that Mona Lisa Demo.  So tell me why an album that was half way done back in 2004, with a completely different sound turned into Blackout? Blackout was almost entirely recorded within a year and it came out in Oct of 2007. Original doll was a concept album and it existed. It was a "Shelved album" because she got pregnant and she wanted to focus on that.  It's not a "theory" it's a fact and it's a known fact. . . this was different than the gimme more video.

Your argument that it didn't exist is BS, it did. You're right that it did scrapped. You're basing your opinion off of the title of the album. . . it was untitled but it wasn't blackout. They were 2 different projects. 

This interview was on Dec 30 2004 and Black out was entirely recorded from March 2006 – June 2007. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Onyx_Zone-89 said:

The album was literally going to happen and the title is irrelevant. The sound was completely different and it was produced by Bloodshy. It was halfway done when she ran to that radio station and played that Mona Lisa Demo.  So tell me why an album that was half way done back in 2004, with a completely different sound turned into Blackout? Blackout was almost entirely recorded within a year and it came out in Oct of 2007. Original doll was a concept album and it existed. It was a "Shelved album" because she got pregnant and she wanted to focus on that.  It's not a "theory" it's a fact and it's a known fact. . . this was different than the gimme more video.

Your argument that it didn't exist is BS, it did. You're right that it did scrapped. You're basing your opinion off of the title of the album. . . it was untitled but it wasn't blackout. They were 2 different projects. 

This interview was on Dec 30 2004 and Black out was entirely recorded from March 2006 – June 2007. 

This argument that because it had a different sound doesn’t make it a different album, femme fatale and Britney Jean both started with her recording tracks that took a completely different turn then different producers got on board, it’s a process it’s not like “let’s make an album that sounds just like this” it’s a team of people and at some point they realised it wasn’t working, she started recording for blackout as early as 2005 and then major gaps occurred in recording due to her personal life, that radio interview is literally the least creditable thing to go by considering she did it on her own with zero label involvement, I don’t think it’s that deep Britney couldn’t just finish an album take it to jive and say here’s my new album I want to release that’s just not how it works with A&R etc it was a very early process of an album I don’t get why it’s that big of an issue, it didn’t happen and we got blackout which was a good thing 

• Love 1

things are falling into place.... Liobrary of Congress has whole 2 dozens of songs registered from these sessions:

The songs Take Off, Money Love And Happiness and Like I'm Fallin' were recorded in 2003 and registered in US Library of Congress on Janury 4, 2004. Which makes the rejects from the "IN THE ZONE" album. It should be noted. They were registered by Michelle Bell, and included on two 12-track demo CDs that possibly include more Britney songs.

Type of Work: Recorded Document
Document Number: V3506D100
Date of Recordation: 2004-01-13
Entire Copyright Document: V3506 D100 P1-9
Date of Execution: 6Jan04; effective 16Oct03
Title: All night & 11 other titles; musical compositions.
Notes: Composed by Michelle Lynn Bell & co-composers as noted. Assignment of copyright.
Party 1: Michelle Bell d.b.a. Elleganza Music, by Daniel Lopez (Atty)
Party 2: Universal Music Corporation & Elleganza Music.
List of titles:
001 All night / Co-composer, Larry R. Gates.
002 Catch me / Co-composer, Andy Thelusma.
003 Dance with me / Co-composer, Larry R. Gates.
004 Hey hey hey / Co-composer, Larry R. Gates.
005 In my shoes / Co-composers, Kara Dio Guardi & Andy Thelusma.
006 Lo and behold / Co-composer, Andy Thelusma.
007 Movin' on / Co-composer, Andy Thelusma.
008 Ordinary day / Co-composer, Aareon William Comess.
009 Like I'm fallin' / Co-composer, Britney Spears.
010 All about me / Co-composers, Kara Dio Guardi & Scott Spencer Storch.
011 Everlasting love / Co-composers, Teron O. Beal & Kenneth LaDale ****erson.
012 Surrender / Co-composers, Edward Ferrell & Teron O. Beal.

Document Number: V3506D079
Entire Copyright Document: V3506 D079 P1-13
Date of Execution: 7Jan04; effective 27Oct03
Title: Trouble & 11 other titles; musical compositions.
Notes: Composed by Michelle Lynn Bell, with co-writers as noted. Assignment of copyright.
Party 1: Michelle Bell d.b.a. Elleganza Music, by Universal Music Corporation (Atty)
List of titles:
001 Trouble / Co-writers: Rhonda N. Robinson & Ike Lee.
002 So original / Co-writer: Andreao Shaunee Heard.
003 Us / Co-writers: Teron O. Beal & Dana Stinson.
004 XYZ / Co-writers: Rhonda N. Robinson & Jelly Roll.
005 Ouch / Co-writers: Nanna Kristiansson & Britney Spears.
006 Money love and happiness / Co-writers: Nanna Kristiansson, Britney Spears & Nadir Khayat.
007 Come on / Co-writer: Francis E. White.
008 Until you come home / Co-writer: Benjamin Richard Chapman.
009 Hi voltage / Co-writer: Benajamin Richard Chapman.
010 Take off / Co-writers: Christian Karlsson, Pontus Johan Winnberg & Britney Spears.
011 I don't know / Co-writer: Nisan C. Stewart.
012 You gon' get it / Co-writer: Nisan C. Stewart. 

• Love 2
13 hours ago, Kartofelek said:

things are falling into place.... Liobrary of Congress has whole 2 dozens of songs registered from these sessions:

The songs Take Off, Money Love And Happiness and Like I'm Fallin' were recorded in 2003 and registered in US Library of Congress on Janury 4, 2004. Which makes the rejects from the "IN THE ZONE" album. It should be noted. They were registered by Michelle Bell, and included on two 12-track demo CDs that possibly include more Britney songs.

Notes: Composed by Michelle Lynn Bell & co-composers as noted. Assignment of copyright.
List of titles:

Notes: Composed by Michelle Lynn Bell, with co-writers as noted. Assignment of copyright.
Party 1: Michelle Bell d.b.a. Elleganza Music, by Universal Music Corporation (Atty)
List of titles:
006 Money love and happiness / Co-writers: Nanna Kristiansson, Britney Spears & Nadir Khayat.
010 Take off / Co-writers: Christian Karlsson, Pontus Johan Winnberg & Britney Spears.

Wait what is this?

16 hours ago, CJMCH said:

Wait what is this?

These are 2 CDs of Michelle Bell demos that were registered on January 4th, 2004 in Library of Congress. As you can see "Hey hey hey" was also a part of those sessions. It appears that all of these songs were meant for Britney or were recorded by her. 

I don't think she did much recording for "The Original Doll". I assume she wanted to use a lot of songs that she demo'ed for In The Zone but were left off the album because they didn't fit the sound. She did some recording for MP:GH so that is probably where the demo of Mona Lisa is from. 

She didn't even bother using a new recording for BITM-TR, instead, they used an ITZ reject.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
On 5/29/2021 at 6:52 AM, Kartofelek said:

List of titles:

List of titles:

Wait this is so interesting thanks for sharing!

• 9 months later...