New Original Doll Song Titles Revealed!

22 minutes ago, Rick101 said:

She’s gotten in trouble in the past for leaking songs so she has to be very careful when she speaks about the project. I do believe in the past she’s denied the existence of Original Doll, suggesting many tracks recorded before and after In The Zone could’ve been for fun too

I don't understand this though. I remember in 2012 around the time she leaked the full version of Money Love and Happiness she said on her Tumblr 'she'd been asked to stop' so I thought that was it from her, but she ended up leaking Conscience in 2015 and then Take Off in 2017....

Edited by Isla
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, IconicShow said:

Love Michelle she’s so sweet and I talked to her for months on Twitter and begged to get Take Off leaked and she did thanks to my perseverance! 

omg thank you for your determination... "Take Off" is one of my favorites! woulda been a  classic SMASH:fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 1

Honestly all I heard from Original Doll was kinda meh. Even sonically.

Her personal songs from 2005-2007 are far more superior.

I think her pregnancies really developed her creativity and also her personal life going downhill, as sad as it is, made her such a better artist. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
35 minutes ago, Isla said:

I don't understand this though. I remember in 2012 around the time she leaked the full version of Money Love and Happiness she said on her Tumblr 'she'd been asked to stop' so I thought that was it from her, but she ended up leaking Conscience in 2015 and then Take Off in 2017....

I have a feeling she leaks it randomly when she knows the team will least expect it and then fades into obscurity so no one can officially trace it back to her. She’s also commented on how Britney recorded one of my favourite songs that she did a demo for. Disguise my Love 

She told me last year on Twitter that she doesn’t own Britney’s version. She also did not leak disguise my love, which perhaps suggests that someone else has leaked some of the rumoured OD sessions 

• Love 6
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, godneyjspears said:

Am I the only one who kinda thinks original doll was just turned into blackout like yeah there's unreleased tracks out there like there are for every era but I just feel like blackout is original doll if that makes sense 

Hot as Ice, Ooh Ooh Baby, Heaven on Earth, Piece Of Me and Everybody are very Mona Lisa/Girls and Boys/My prerogative vibes and could have easily fit in the theme on the same album so it makes sense 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
31 minutes ago, Rick101 said:

I have a feeling she leaks it randomly when she knows the team will least expect it and then fades into obscurity so no one can officially trace it back to her. She’s also commented on how Britney recorded one of my favourite songs that she did a demo for. Disguise my Love 

She told me last year on Twitter that she doesn’t own Britney’s version. She also did not leak disguise my love, which perhaps suggests that someone else has leaked some of the rumoured OD sessions 

Ooh interesting. I like the Disguise My Love demo but it'd be even better with Britney's vocals on it.

Edited by Isla
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Isla said:

Ooh interesting. I like the Disguise My Love demo but it'd be even better with Britney's vocals on it.

She says her version was really good and nostalgic. This reminds me of In the Zone and it the overtly ***ual transition didn’t fare well with fans, I could totally see her going in this direction 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, MadLoveney said:

The things I’d do to hear these demos :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand: I really like Take Off and also this demo Michelle did for Britney:

I like the glitchy electronic beeps, the melody is really catchy :matches:

I’ve heard this instrumental before on a rihanna demo on YouTube years ago. It’s kind of generic sounding which makes me think they perhaps even sold the instrumental 

2 hours ago, IconicShow said:

Lol I tried I had an exclusive with Jeff Durant on FB he talked about rebellion and crucified and many other B songs in released people didn’t know about! 

Nothing this man says is legit or reliable, he never worked with Britney and none of his submissions ever made their way to her, he sold fake bootlegs with a fanmade version of rebellion and many other artists unreleased work, he even has a fake alias via torrents to upload stuff. The only people ever confirmed to have worked on rebellion was Notes which can be seen from the demo cd Britney held herself in candids and Scott Storch reworked it when she recut the track with him in Miami. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
22 minutes ago, DJBringItBack said:

Nothing this man says is legit or reliable, he never worked with Britney and none of his submissions ever made their way to her, he sold fake bootlegs with a fanmade version of rebellion and many other artists unreleased work, he even has a fake alias via torrents to upload stuff. The only people ever confirmed to have worked on rebellion was Notes which can be seen from the demo cd Britney held herself in candids and Scott Storch reworked it when she recut the track with him in Miami. 

Hmm I thought Jeff co-produced the demo/early version of Rebellion (which Britney posted a snippet of on her website in 2006) with Christopher Notes Olsen? There's also another Britney song that he wrote/produced called Never Lie which was registered in early 2013. 

If he is lying then that is incredibly stupid, although he's not THAT well known he is a music producer of some sorts and used to manage artists in the 2000s.

2 minutes ago, JustLikeMe said:

Aren’t ‘Hey Hey Hey’ and ‘Let’s get outta here’ supposed to be ‘Look Who’s talkin now’ and ‘Welcome to me’? 

Actually now that you mentioned it re Hey Hey Hey you could be right? But it might be a different song, like how Britney has an unreleased song called Baby Can't You See which has nothing to do with Toxic.

I doubt Let's Get Outta Here is Welcome To Me as Bloodshy & Avant/Michelle Bell were not involved on that song.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Isla said:

Actually now that you mentioned it re Hey Hey Hey you could be right? But it might be a different song, like how Britney has an unreleased song called Baby Can't You See which has nothing to do with Toxic.

I doubt Let's Get Outta Here is Welcome To Me as Bloodshy & Avant/Michelle Bell were not involved on that song.

You’re right. ‘Welcome to me’ has different writers, but ‘Look Who’s Talking Now’ has the exact same writers I see.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Britney has writing credits on Look Who’s Talking Now, but not on Hey Hey Hey apparently 

Yeah I think that's right actually. Cause we all know BoA recorded her own version of Look Who's Talking Now for her English album and Britney was listed as a co-writer.

• Like 2