EVERGLOW's new MV for their single "FIRST" is on another level

Blink

1 hour ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I was so worried when I heard the chorus for the first time, but Sihyeon's iconic-azz lines saved it. :melt_weird_drift_wow: I like it, but this will definitely not top LA DI DA for me. It's really good but nowhere near SOTY material like LA DI DA was. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: Also, Onda keeps getting shafted. :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

Yeah, and I was surprised that they announced Sihyeon is the new leader

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, adios said:

Yeah, and I was surprised that they announced Sihyeon is the new leader

Yeah, that's quite weird. Changing the leader without any actual lineup changes is quite rare, so that certainly took me by surprise. But then again, it's very common to slap the label of the leader onto a member just because they're the oldest one. I've seen many people say that E:U never seemed particularly comfortable as a leader, and that Sihyeon and Onda are the only ones who have any personality on variety shows, so perhaps it makes sense. Go figure. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block