This month in Britney's life: Framing Neyde Spears, David Letterman and other throwbacks

035.jpg

So this throwback post is a bit different since it's focused on some events that happened in May that I missed on previous days.

Yesterday, it was the 13th anniversary of the infamous picture of Britney known as Neyde. :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney: It was on May 23, 2008 that Britney Spears attended Christian Audigier's 50th birthday party.

037.jpg

08.jpg

085.jpg

100.jpg

102.jpg

117.jpg

12.jpg

b1.jpg

Christian Audigier passed away in 2015 after battling a form of blood cancer. 

1436542889_britney-spears-zoom.jpg?w=700

Two years before, on May 09, 2006, Britney Spears appeared on The David Letterman Show where she confirmed her second pregnancy

003.jpg

004.jpg

Three years earlier, on May 22, 2003, Britney Spears announced her online charity auction of exclusive memorabilia at the W Court Hotel in New York.

006.jpg

043.jpg

045.jpg

016.jpg

Finally, four years prior to this, on May 24, 1999, Britney Spears appeared on The Rosie O'Donnell show. She performed Sometimes.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

Laughed so hard  :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: 

I realized that OP didn't even mention the doc. I'm so old I can't even read properly without my glasses:shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

For context: since he's french they made a tv special here for his 50th birthday, about his life and success, they filmed the whole event and I stumbled upon the doc and was so excited when Britney made an unexpected appearance. She was so thin and so hot :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, Roger said:

I realized that OP didn't even mention the doc. I'm so old I can't even read properly without my glasses:shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

For context: since he's french they made a tv special here for his 50th birthday, about his life and success, they filmed the whole event and I stumbled upon the doc and was so excited when Britney made an unexpected appearance. She was so thin and so hot :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

I only posted the clip where Britney appears :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

5 hours ago, ronron said:

She went to a private party and other guests couldn't even restrain themselves from asking her for pics 😫  what a nightmare no wonder she hates fame so much 

thankfully, her daddy that loves her so much was there to protect her from strangers :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

On 5/25/2021 at 12:45 AM, Roger said:

I know what you mean :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: We were adults at that time :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh: