Britney Spears on 2021 Wango Tango

12 hours ago, Brit52 said:

I'd assume they already own the footage since it's still wango tango and therefor don't need to pay anything

I would assume they must be paying to create another event. They might own the footage, because they filmed it. But usually there is a contract for a certain time to airing. If they are using it again for another event and making profit, they should pay some royalties to Britney brand.

On 5/24/2021 at 2:41 PM, PokemonSpears said:

maybe they'll relive her 2011 appearance

Omg I love this song :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: 

:katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing: About 4 times 

:katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing: are you having fun at wango tango  :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white: ugh such deep lyrics and a memorable performance 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Dussiniers said:

Yes, but we have also iHeartRadio Wango Tango :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: is it like Britney teamcon fragances? :awkblink_britney_awkward_blinking:

J9jJ.gif

apparently they're from the same station (I had no idea lol), but the Wango Tango takes place in California, and it's usually around this time of the year (and it's been around for longer)

iHeartRadio Music Festival takes place in Las Vegas, and it's relatively newer. It also usually happens in September, or more like, towards the end of the year. 

I think the Jingle Ball that happens in December is also part of the same station. 

• Love 1

Love her live vocals but some parts she looks uncomfortable... kind of like she's thinking about something going on in her real life and totally on autopilot. but her dancing is on point, but something is off about her mood in this performance for me. I also don't love her top and perhaps maybe she felt uncomfortable... if I'm not mistaken this was around all the **** job rumors, and that's not exactly the best top to be dancing around in LOL... wearing things like this for magazine covers is one thing but it just seems uncomfortable for her for a live performance... 

It also seems like her mic feed was cutting in and out, so she could've been having some audio issues and was frustrated with the sound guy that was mixing the mic feed and playback. 

But this is just me as a super observant fan. For the GP, this performance is a great showcase of her early days. Strong live vocals, great dancing, body on point, the performance was perfect pop magic for the time. 

OMG. 1999ney gives me SO MUCH life!! My favorite era!!

The outfits, the hair color/hair styles, ...the bewbs :wink_britney_everytime_white:, the BOMT song medleys, the high energy, her makeup looks, the body glitter, the LIVE VOCALS, performances at SO MANY events, the belly shirts/tube tops, the khakis....I could go on and on. 

This truly was one of the *the times* to be a stan, and I feel awful for those too young who missed all of this. 

Anyone else who was a tween/preteen/teen during this time era feel the same?!!

• Love 1