Would you go? The PCD want a Las Vegas residency

I do not think they have enough commercial success to fill a theater nightly. Maybe a small venue like where Donny and Marie performed, but it’d need to be a pretty lackluster show because tickets couldn’t be priced too high. Almost like a drag show’s budget.

On 5/24/2021 at 9:06 PM, Malibu.D.Luxx said:

Y’all are so shady. Please. Let’s not forget Jessica is the Doll with the most billboard #1s... you wanna talk respect? #ShowSome

pussycat dolls love GIF

I would totally be there. Now... if they had Girlicious and Paradiso Girls opening... omg. I would see the show like 5 times at the very least.

React GIF by PUSSYCAT DOLLS

Nicole was so pressed when Jess's "Show Me" blocked her "Don't Hold Your Breath" from a number 1 that she pulled strings to get her album shelved... :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

We were literally robbed of these bops and the sound was so in at the time...

Karma bit Nicole in the azz though and we missed out on these bops due to her floppage...

I'm sure they'd all have been way more supportive of each other if they had a time machine...

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block