Would you go? The PCD want a Las Vegas residency

I mean, they're the perfect Vegas act with their burlesque history but I'm not sure at this point how well they'll do in terms of numbers. Whatever's coming up this/next year is going to either help them land that contract in the US or not. Currently they're a bit bigger in the UK, especially Nicole. Let them tour first and see how that goes but ultimately the success of their next era is going to determine a lot of things and their future as a band. They need to play their cards right this time.

• Love 2

The thought of a burlesque show in Vegas sounds very fitting. Maybe they might need to go back to their original roots. A guest performer with them every night 

it has to be everyone though. But I can imagine this playing at Zappos 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Is the sky blue?! :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell: I would be front row requesting Puakenikeni from Nicole :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

PUAKENIKENI! :wow_surprised_shocked_omg:

A true fan. :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

Let’s not forget to request Just Say Yes with a performance à la Celine Dion.

• Love 3

I would see them if the most expensive ticket was like $200. If they're trying to sell ticket at Lady Gaga prices- heeeeelllllzz no. But i do love them girls! 

When Nicole was away, I think it would be great if they did their old underground show. Where they had a celebrity do a mini run with them as the lead singer. 

• Love 2
15 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

No word whether Nicole Scherzinger would join along (I imagine she would cause other wise... how?).

She would have to.  Otherwise, people would be paying to see the instrumental versions with a some oohs, a couple aahs, and “Get it?” sung multiple times by the other dolls. :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:React GIF by PUSSYCAT DOLLS

Spoiler

But I’d totally go.  :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

• Haha 2
7 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

A true fan indeed! I NEED to see them live. Mostly Nicole. I love her :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: I hate us for not supporting her solo career 

I still don’t understand why she flopped so hard in the US, whereas she got a lot of success overseas. :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

She has all the skills: voice, charisma, stage presence and killer love dance moves. Also, her moaning is on point. :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

We don’t deserve her. :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Love 2
  • Haha 3