Would you go? The PCD want a Las Vegas residency

I mean, they're the perfect Vegas act with their burlesque history but I'm not sure at this point how well they'll do in terms of numbers. Whatever's coming up this/next year is going to either help them land that contract in the US or not. Currently they're a bit bigger in the UK, especially Nicole. Let them tour first and see how that goes but ultimately the success of their next era is going to determine a lot of things and their future as a band. They need to play their cards right this time.

• Love 2

The thought of a burlesque show in Vegas sounds very fitting. Maybe they might need to go back to their original roots. A guest performer with them every night 

it has to be everyone though. But I can imagine this playing at Zappos 

• Love 3
15 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

No word whether Nicole Scherzinger would join along (I imagine she would cause other wise... how?).

She would have to.  Otherwise, people would be paying to see the instrumental versions with a some oohs, a couple aahs, and “Get it?” sung multiple times by the other dolls. :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:React GIF by PUSSYCAT DOLLS

Spoiler

But I’d totally go.  :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

• Haha 2
7 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

A true fan indeed! I NEED to see them live. Mostly Nicole. I love her :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: I hate us for not supporting her solo career 

I still don’t understand why she flopped so hard in the US, whereas she got a lot of success overseas. :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

She has all the skills: voice, charisma, stage presence and killer love dance moves. Also, her moaning is on point. :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

We don’t deserve her. :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Love 2
  • Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block