Normani: I just filmed the most iconic thing ever, history in the making

Tell me why i feel like im going to be extremely let down. Ive been waiting for Normani to be a singer since she announced she was releasing solo music. And all we've gotten were a few songs and tons of modeling photoshoots. 

I had as much excitement for her the way i used to feel about Britney when I was a little boy and just waiting to see what Britney would wear, whats the new single sound like, what kind of performance will she put on. 

If Normani lets me down, I'll start having a Britney NOT performing in the desert meltdown :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

• Love 2

She has the look, the moves, but somehow still has no stage presence for me. It’s sooooo difficult to explain. She also has a bland tone of voice. But she’s one of those artists that I wouldnt be mad if they hit it big and become super successful. I can tell she really wants this and works very hard. Just not my cup of tea. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block