Candace Owens on Framing Britney Spears: “I was appalled, and I was shocked”

5 hours ago, mythology said:

Nobody should give a **** about what Candace has to say.  She is a vile, hateful bigot with no respect for even her own race. Classic example of a grifter:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Wtf? As a black woman, how dare you say she's a bigot against her (MY) race. She encourages us to think for ourselves, unlike people like you who think we should all be oppressed and be fake victims and that we all need to think the same simply because the color of our skin.  If anyone's a bigot, it's people like you with that way of thinking.

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, MmmBop said:

You don’t have to agree with someone on literally every single issue. This is a problem we have today: “if I don’t agree with all your ideas I hate you and you’re an awful person.”. What nonsense and what an immature childish attitude to take towards people & life. I don’t agree with most of Candace Owens’ talking points most of the time. That doesn’t mean I can’t appreciate when she has valid points to state. And I applaud her when she does make strong valid points. 

Living in a world where everyone viewed everything the exact same way would be a boring place to be. Love her or hate her, you can’t deny that she’s a champion at public speaking & if she was a liberal political thinker, you wouldn’t be bashing her, you’d be grateful she was on your team. 

Also to the poster who snap shot her tweet about the feminization of boys in the West. She raises a valid point. What exactly is wrong with masculinity and biologically induced predispositions for masculine/male behaviour? See, she’s good at starting a dialogue. We shouldn’t just accept “popularly held beliefs of the day” that’s spewed to us from certain factions of the political spectrum via mainstream media. 

Glad she spoke about Britney. Seems regardless of political affiliation people can agree on something which is a positive.

This.  I don't know why society now, especially North America, has become so one side or nothing / black vs white.  When in reality there are people on all political and non-political sides, who have all kinds of views.  It's crazy how in the 90s we were all treated equally, the music industry was diverse without pandering, people could vote for whoever they personally believed in while still having differing views.  The internet is really screwing over people making people, especially younger generations, feel like they have to be a certain way to actually do anything.

• Love 4
  • Like 2
23 minutes ago, jennyj said:

This.  I don't know why society now, especially North America, has become so one side or nothing / black vs white.  When in reality there are people on all political and non-political sides, who have all kinds of views.  It's crazy how in the 90s we were all treated equally, the music industry was diverse without pandering, people could vote for whoever they personally believed in while still having differing views.  The internet is really screwing over people making people, especially younger generations, feel like they have to be a certain way to actually do anything.

Candance has really backwards and outdated social views and peddles dangerous democracy-destroying lies about the election. What you're doing is trying to gaslight people into thinking this is just a matter of "differing opinions" and they're being intolerant by disregarding her ,when it's actually a matter of holding people accountable for having and trying to spread dangerous views and flagrant lies. Having different views is not some kind of virtue, sweetie. 

47 minutes ago, Gayseus911 said:

She's a goddess, show some respect! 

She's a danger to society and the fact that you view her as some kind of goddess makes you a lost soul. It's so stupid, in fact, that I can't even tell if you're joking or genuinely disturbed enough to consider shilling for token Candance. LOL literal human garbage is what she is.

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
43 minutes ago, Korb said:

Candance has really backwards and outdated social views and peddles dangerous democracy-destroying lies about the election. What you're doing is trying to gaslight people into thinking this is just a matter of "differing opinions" and they're being intolerant by disregarding her ,when it's actually a matter of holding people accountable for having and trying to spread dangerous views and flagrant lies. Having different views is not some kind of virtue, sweetie. 

She's a danger to society and the fact that you view her as some kind of goddess makes you a lost soul. It's so stupid, in fact, that I can't even tell if you're joking or genuinely disturbed enough to consider shilling for token Candance. LOL literal human garbage is what she is.

She is the Beyonce in politics and you will deal 

Hair Satisfying GIF

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, jennyj said:

I love this.  I really do feel like people who lived through the 90s and early 00’s are the last people to really be free to think without having what we are allowed to say and speak about totally controlled by what used to be called- and has now officially become- a mob.

Someone has a different opinion than you and you need to name-call?  We don’t even teach our children that.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Korb said:

I don’t think she is,

backwards, outdated, dangerous, a flagrant liar, a danger to society, or human garbage

like you claim

and I’m pretty confident that @jennyj is neither joking, nor are they a “lost soul,” “so stupid” or “genuinely disturbed...” and I’m willing to bet that they are definitely not your “sweetie.”

@Korb if you really mean your post, then you have successfully shown that you are more “intolerant” than anyone you’re calling intolerant.

Look at the way you are talking to people who have different lives experiences than you know.

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, IRunAway said:

I don’t think she is,

backwards, outdated, dangerous, a flagrant liar, a danger to society, or human garbage

like you claim

Okay? What you personally think Candance is and what she actually is are two separate things (meaning, you don't know her or are being dishonest) Also, everything I said about her is demonstrably true lmao. Just go on her twitter where she spreads misinformation about how Trump actually won and uses homophobic/s**ist/anti-immigrant/anti black rhetoric. So what's the issue? Maybe you agree with Candice and her right wing rhetoric which would explain why you're so big mad. Just come right out and say if you're a lil Candance stan sweetie. it's okay.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, LoverPERFECT said:

Candace has said/done some horrifying things. You may like what she said about Britney but please, PLEASE understand who she is and what she stands for before flippantly saying things like, “yaaassss queen! Candace for President!”

I mean, really.

I’m not saying that and I know you’re not claiming that myself in particular did (I don’t think anyone said either of what you quoted, you must be paraphrasing from the one person who said “Candace is a god” but I have to say that with the exception of a few hot button topics, I tend to agree with her a little more than I disagree with her.  

And I think that people should be more willing to have a civil conversation with people who have different opinions than themselves. 

Maybe you should start assuming that people who voice their opinion on her (especially since it’s the CLEARLY UNPOPULAR one) may be more educated and aware of her views on an VAST ARRAY of topics than you think.

:madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, IRunAway said:

@Korb if you really mean your post, then you have successfully shown that you are more “intolerant” than anyone you’re calling intolerant.

Look at the way you are talking to people who have different lives experiences than you know.

Lastly,

No, I am a tolerant person, very liberal actually when it comes to social issues of every kind
However, I AM intolerant to bigotry and fascism and I will not apologize for those things. Those are my values

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Korb said:

Lastly,

No, I am a tolerant person, very liberal actually when it comes to social issues of every kind
However, I AM intolerant to bigotry and fascism and I will not apologize for those things. Those are my values

I think your posts speak for themselves, and I’m happy to just let Exhale make their own, well-researched and well-founded opinions.  I didn’t call you intolerant.  I’m actually not doing any name-calling!  That’s just you, “sweetie.”

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, IRunAway said:

I’m not saying that and I know you’re not claiming that myself in particular did (I don’t think anyone said either of what you quoted, you must be paraphrasing from the one person who said “Candace is a god” but I have to say that with the exception of a few hot button topics, I tend to agree with her a little more than I disagree with her.  

And I think that people should be more willing to have a civil conversation with people who have different opinions than themselves. 

Maybe you should start assuming that people who voice their opinion on her (especially since it’s the CLEARLY UNPOPULAR one) may be more educated and aware of her views on an VAST ARRAY of topics than you think.

:madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

My post was directed more toward the crowd that don’t know a thing about her, but will fawn over her now that she has said something pro-Britney. It’s like when Matt Gaetz made a comment about the C-Ship. I mean, he’s still Matt Gaetz. 🤮 

You are welcome to believe in/like whoever you’d like. I can’t get past her comments on our trans brothers and sisters. Some disgusting, offensive, and dangerous language. They’ve been marginalized enough and don’t need someone like Candace Owens making them feel even more “less-than.”

• Love 3

@Korb I am trying to value what you say but you are being more bullying and verbal than Candace herself.  

It didn’t even sit right with me to call you “sweetie” while quoting you talking to other members, yet you think that’s an effective way to talk to other people?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, LoverPERFECT said:

My post was directed more toward the crowd that don’t know a thing about her, but will fawn over her now that she has said something pro-Britney. It’s like when Matt Gaetz made a comment about the C-Ship. I mean, he’s still Matt Gaetz. 🤮 

You are welcome to believe in/like whoever you’d like. I can’t get past her comments on our trans brothers and sisters. Some disgusting, offensive, and dangerous language. They’ve been marginalized enough and don’t need someone like Candace Owens making them feel even more “less-than.”

This is great and really encapsulates where I think where we are as a fan base.  A lot of people disagree with each other, and at the same time we are all complex individuals.  

I disagree with what she said on certain trans topics, and the masculinity stuff hurts, but I am saying, “hey, I think she has a point here.”  I can agree with what she says right now and disagree with what she says about trans people.  It doesn’t mean she is a garbage human being.  But I am still complex enough to disagree with what she says on some other issues and agree with her on a case-by-case basis.

Candace and Blaire White have had a bad relationship and I side with Blaire in that CASE...

BUT If we can all accept that things should be topical and debated by what’s on the table vs. solely who is speaking and making our judgment based on that, we would be in a slightly better place.

WOMAN UP, like Blaire White.

2 minutes ago, IRunAway said:

I think your posts speak for themselves, and I’m happy to just let Exhale make their own, well-researched and well-founded opinions.  I didn’t call you intolerant.  I’m actually not doing any name-calling!  That’s just you, “sweetie.”

Lol i love how you keep trying to characterize me as some hostile crazy person lol. Like i've been pretty respectful actually so i just find it pretty funny.

I also love how you didn't even pay any attention to how I'm calling out Owens for being such a scumbag. So why again are you so defensive because I'm criticizing someone who SO PUBLICLY says horrible things and peddles this horrible dangerous lie about Trump and the 2020 election to everyone. You are really saying that you want to stick up for a woman like that, a liar. It's incredible.

2 seconds of research shows anyone just how deranged and rude this woman is....and yet you think I'm being rude for calling her out when these are the things that come out of this woman's mouth?

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
8 minutes ago, Korb said:

Lol i love how you keep trying to characterize me as some hostile crazy person lol. Like i've been pretty respectful actually so i just find it pretty funny.

I also love how you didn't even pay any attention to how I'm calling out Owens for being such a scumbag. So why again are you so defensive because I'm criticizing someone who SO PUBLICLY says horrible things and peddles this horrible dangerous lie about Trump and the 2020 election to everyone. You are really saying that you want to stick up for a woman like that, a liar. It's incredible.

I’m not calling you “hostile” a “crazy person” or a “scumbag” (I really don’t name-call on either the internet or in real life... I’m just simply showing you all the actual names you called @jennyj and saying, as a person who can observe, you have behaved a lot more disrespectfully than Candace has, and I’m sure that if you had a daily talk show, based on how you talk to people on here, you would be just as, if not MORE problematic than the very person who apparently makes your skin crawl.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, jennyj said:

Wtf? As a black woman, how dare you say she's a bigot against her (MY) race. She encourages us to think for ourselves, unlike people like you who think we should all be oppressed and be fake victims and that we all need to think the same simply because the color of our skin.  If anyone's a bigot, it's people like you with that way of thinking.

Are you serious?  She's a grifter, plain and simple.  She also supports Donald Trump, who is supported by racists and White Supremacists.  She puts down black people stating that thet need to do better and publicly slammed Black Lives Matter.  She is a joke and a complete disgrace as both a politician and a human beeing.

Also when in the hell did I state black people should be oppressed and seen as victims?  You're literally making things up now because you have no argument.  Take several seats:ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

• Love 2