Candace Owens on Framing Britney Spears: “I was appalled, and I was shocked”

One thing I love most about the #freebritney moment is the fact that America is so divided yet this is the only topic (I know of) that is bi-partisan. Not that I’m trying to politicize the movement but blinking too fast has turned political as these are very polarizing times. 
I do have to say I’m not a big fan of Candace. With that being said, I felt her words were sincere. I personally believe the only reason conservatives (not to be mixed with conservatees :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:) are supporting Britney is because she’s from a very conservative area and those people support their native. It’s a big story and they won’t go against her people as they rely on them for ratings.

If that’s true or not, she still has support from all sides of America during our most modern polarizing times and that’s called POWER! 💥💥💥

• Love 6
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

Listen I’ve been praying for the day that Chrissy Teigen disappears from public life, and while her tweets are despicable, low, and horrendous, they were from a decade ago. Yeah I know 220px-No_Excuses.png nowadays but that was a world that let vile scum like Shane Dawson and Perez Hilton thrive. The same people appalled now are the same people that were giving those clowns a platform. It was a mean world and no one gave a **** what they said online. HOWEVER, how she apologized is why I defend her cancellation. She couldn’t even unblock the poor individual to read the “apology” and didn’t make a greater effort to excuse her past and move forward. I still don’t want her to make a comeback. She can live her life peacefully out of the public eye :truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill:

• Like 3