Britney Impersonator Kills Overprotected Performance

On 5/24/2021 at 10:15 PM, Bigno said:

Am I crazy? I don`t see an amazing performance. Sorry. She looks physically similar from afar, but that is it. Her energy and dancing are miles away from top Britney.

Whaaaaat?!?!?! Sorry but I couldn't disagree with you more. So many impersonators out there think flipping their blonde wig around to a Britney track does the trick but you can tell this person has truly done their homework. I respect that and it brings me joy to see that talented ppl like that still honor Brit's legacy.

And no... she isn't literally exactly britney.. obviously (nobody is except the real deal) but idk what more you can expect form an impersonator. I have a feeling no impersonator could ever satisfy your expectations (and that's ok, they're not for everybody) but to knock her for not being exactly like the person she isn't, especially when she is out there hustlin to put on a show for people is such an boring "edgy" take imo.

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Whaaaaat?!?!?! Sorry but I couldn't disagree with you more. So many impersonators out there think flipping their blonde wig around to a Britney track does the trick but you can tell this person has truly done their homework. I respect that and it brings me joy to see that talented ppl like that still honor Brit's legacy.

And no... she isn't literally exactly britney.. obviously (nobody is except the real deal) but idk what more you can expect form an impersonator. I have a feeling no impersonator could ever satisfy your expectations (and that's ok, they're not for everybody) but to knock her for not being exactly like the person she isn't, especially when she is out there hustlin to put on a show for people is such an boring "edgy" take imo.

ADVERTISING

Skip
Ads by

I totally respect your opinion. At Britney's peak, there was a Latin American impersonator who was impressive. I am going to try to find a video. I totally agree that no one can replicate somebody else, but maybe I was expecting something more like this other girl I have in my head. If I find it I will show you here. Anyways, thanks so much for sharing your opinion. 

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, sergio_pj2 said:

Francine Porto was impressive. She is my friend, is Brazilian and now have her personal music career!
You guys can find a lot of videos searching for "Francine Porto Britney" in Youtube. And support her pesonal career too! Shes amazing!

Thank you so much! That is the girl. Yep, I also found this one 

@Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho I think this girl is awesome. 

• Love 3
11 hours ago, sergio_pj2 said:

Francine Porto was impressive. She is my friend, is Brazilian and now have her personal music career!
You guys can find a lot of videos searching for "Francine Porto Britney" in Youtube. And support her pesonal career too! Shes amazing!

Even though these performances are amazing, she looks like a professional dancer, still they pale in comparison to how effortless Britney looks while doing these hard choreos. It makes me sad Britney can't be like that anymore. I mean she was like a goddess. We can say for sure no one can ever dance to Toxic like she used to.