Britney Impersonator Kills Overprotected Performance

7 hours ago, Bigno said:

Am I crazy? I don`t see an amazing performance. Sorry. She looks physically similar from afar, but that is it. Her energy and dancing are miles away from top Britney.

I think she’s pretty good for a drag or impersonator type performance lol but not an actual like real artist performing like Janet. Jlo, Beyoncé or even primeney no way lol. 

I’ll say she’s better than Derrick Barry. Lolololol

• Haha 1

This was pretty good! I especially enjoyed the hair flips!
Spirit Dancing GIF by Britney Spears
It’s always nice to see people still enjoying Britney so much and performing to her music- I just hope we get to see Queen B herself sometime soon. ❤️

if you guys liked this girl though, you should check out my thread about Alaska performing a Britney Blackout Tribute. The entire album was performed in NYC at 3 Dollar Bill mainly by Alaska, but also featured other LGBTQ artists <3 one of the girls did a really good job, Idk if it might be this girl but they can both dance pretty good.  and I also don’t recall anybody trying to hand money to any of the performers (if that bothered you?) 

This girl was cute tho NGL! I liked it ❤️:lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

• Super Mods
12 minutes ago, Avatar said:

I love that Overprotected enhancement of the live guitar.

Britney should do this for her next show, just walk around collecting money from the fans. :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew:

oh my god i would die :orangu_orangutan_ape: