Britney Impersonator Kills Overprotected Performance

Have any of you seen this Britney impersonator before?

I noticed a lot of larger Britney fan accounts follow them but this is my first time seeing. 

Her Overprotected performance showed up on my discover page and I’m super impressed! Some of her performances are better than others but she is clearly committed to getting Britney’s vibe, which is not easy to do.

:clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

Also this might be the closest to a Britney performance we may ever get again so I’ll take it!  :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

Enjoy below!

Also check out her original Mood Ring choreo.. definitely a la Piece of Me!

slave1.jpg.d5f4cea1a7ece1d706a63d92c028271a.jpg

Related:

slave1.jpg.d5f4cea1a7ece1d706a63d92c028271a.jpg

• Love 7
  • Like 1
22 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I can't at people giving her money in the middle of the performance  why didn't they wait till the end? 

I always find so weird people giving money to a performer that way, it feels the closest thing to prostitution imo :orangu_orangutan_ape::orangu_orangutan_ape::orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Haha 5