Dua Lipa calls out New York Times for targeting her

A full page print ad of today's issue of the New York Times accuses Dua Lipa, Bella Hadid and Gigi Hadid of being accomplices of terrorism for their support of Muslim Palestinians. The ad was featured in the A section and was paid for by:

Spoiler

"

That advert appears to be from Rabbi S/h m u l e y  B/o t e a c h, the same Trump supporter that paid for a full page advert in the W*shington Post, calling Lorde a bigot when she canceled her show in Israel. 

He claims to be taking a stand against anti-Semitism - but he seems to care more about criticising pop singers than he does with racism and anti-Semitism on the far right."

1018316866.jpg

dya-nyt.jpg.85c9fc84da6d7e07b3a8dd7f8197d691.jpg

Honestly disgusting, I'm not even talking about these girls I'm talking about the propaganda , to say that criticizing Zionists is criticizing Jews is such a cheap manipulation .... Jews existed for over 2 thousand years while Zionism only since the 19th century . to replace the whole Religion with the claim it's a political movement is not only a manipulation against people it's also a crime against Jews and Judaism . Shame on them .  Just like Dua I believe in peace , they need to kick out all the extremists and live in peace together , America can learn from the situation and never accept extremists in that country because the result is a disaster ....

• Like 2
  • Super Mods

and then we're supposed to believe that NY Times is high quality unbiased journalism? LOL

If this doesn't SCREAM "half of our company is owned by jews so we gotta do this propaganda" then I don't know what does. Pathetic.

Journalism is DEAD

2 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

and then we're supposed to believe that NY Times is high quality unbiased journalism? LOL

If this doesn't SCREAM "half of our company is owned by jews so we gotta do this propaganda" then I don't know what does. Pathetic.

Journalism is DEAD

Will it make it better if you call all Jews Zionists ? It's like saying all whites are racists... I don't think it's fair....:raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block