10 years ago today, Lady Gaga changed the face of music with the 'Born This Way' album

• Leader

81s+i2hv-eL._SL1500_.jpg

Lady Gaga released her iconic Born This Way album 10 years ago today (May 23, 2011). 

Bops on bops on bops. 

This album is jam-packed with delicious ear worms and brilliant pops of production laced with themes of independence and freedom. 

To celebrate, drop your favorite track in the comments. I'll be streaming all day :sippinga_gaga_hotel_ahs_drinking_sipping_wine_spill_tea:

Related:

• Love 6

Judas is my favorite song from the album. I did a lot on my room trying to learn the Ellen choreography. Also, with the music video I discovered that I have a feet thingy. I won’t call it fetish, but something I would wanna try. The following scenes made me feel a lot of things:

2Twf.gif
d3fq8i9-104b2df0-dda9-4a38-83e2-f8edcf03Pavs.gif

I really did love and live for this moment in pop culture; growing up online was such a bad idea tho, but Jesus is my virtue and Judas is the demon I cling to! :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Style. said:

Judas is my favorite song from the album. I did a lot on my room trying to learn the Ellen choreography. Also, with the music video I discovered that I have a feet thingy. I won’t call it fetish, but something I would wanna try. The following scenes made me feel a lot of things:

2Twf.gif
d3fq8i9-104b2df0-dda9-4a38-83e2-f8edcf03Pavs.gif

I really did love and live for this moment in pop culture; growing up online was such a bad idea tho, but thank God I’m still in love with Judas baby! :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

That, Scheiße, & Heavy Metal Lover are the standouts. The rest are meh. 

• Love 1

Judas :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom: I remember how shocked I was when I watched the video for the first time. The song is a classic!

Hair - The beat on the second verse :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

Electric Chapel :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom: I love to drive to this song

You and I - My all time favourite Gaga song:mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman:

Edge of Glory - This has become a classic too! I almost can't believe it was released in 2010s. Love it! The message and the nostalgic vibes of the song are bombshell! 

• Love 2

Cannot believe it's been 10 years, what an amazing album :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: Marry the Night, the title track, Government H00ker, Scheisse, Bloody Mary, Heavy Metal Lover and The Edge of Glory are classics. 

I also remember when I brought the album on iTunes they incorrectly charged me the full price rather than the complete my album price (I had already brought four songs from it before its release) and then they emailed me to apologise and gave me four codes to download four songs of my choice for free :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:. In hindsight I kinda wish I could have been refunded though... memories.

Edited by Isla
  • Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block